• Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think UC described "sexual preference" and not "sexuality".

A male could prefer to sleep with females but could also sleep with a man.

I probably got it all wrong!

Snoo

The Legend
^Nah, your right... I think. What I got.. "Your sexuality isn't determined by if you like shagging a man or a woman better, but by which one you are more attracted to."

Mike

Giga Poster
This thread makes me :lol: .

More arguments are needed on CF, as it seems to be one of the only things this site is good for. :lol:

kir

Hyper Poster
UC saying "anal fisting sessions" was quite entertaining!

I'm definitely a faggot, although since deciding I'm not bi and just a plain out poofter I've had more pussy than I had in previous years. Crazy how the world works! I'm currently seeing another man, though.

Oh and since when is CF so straight? What happened to the days when these polls would return "45% gay" results? WE NEED TO GET RECRUITING LADS!

Mike

Giga Poster
Oh and since when is CF so straight?

I'm pretty sure it isn't, but just hardly any of the gays have been bothered to ever vote in this. :p

I'm a +1 to the gay count though. Meh. =\

Snoo

The Legend
Straight.. of course. I do enjoy being homo-erotic though.. because I'm quite comfy with my sexuality and it is just a good time to mess around. Who wants to be serious anyway?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Straight.

Simple as. I couldn't remember whether I'd posted in here before, but I guess the extra posts are never missed. ;)

Martyn

Giga Poster
kir said:
Oh and since when is CF so straight? What happened to the days when these polls would return "45% gay" results? WE NEED TO GET RECRUITING LADS!

This is what happens when you leave, Kirwenn. Everyone stops fancying men (you).

jack.bell

Mega Poster
im not sure realy if i'm straight im the gay'est straight guy in the would but if i'm gay then im the straightest gay guy in the world bit i would say im most probably straight!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
It seems I have not posted in this topic, and seeming as though I get the impression a lot of people think I'm gay, including some people on CF, I think I should confirm that....

I'm Straight!!!!!!!!!!

jack.bell

Mega Poster
well im at that very awkward stage in my life when its just not a definate. lol. kinda wierd :S.
and i say probably because thats like the way im leaning atm!

jokerman

Giga Poster
I'm straight, as I recently had to tell the council on my job application.

I'm quite camp (theatre, I like pink etc.) but I am most certainly straight.

Ali

Mega Poster
Definatly straight, as Ali G would say, "I want my exit hole to always me an exit and never an entrance!".