What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Penguin Trek | B&M Family Launch Coaster | 2024

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
Honestly looks tame even by family coaster standards, but I guess Ice Breaker's random unprecedented intensity must've scared them off so they decided to play safe. Fair enough.

Otherwise, looks forgettable at best. If you have a compact layout like this and don't bother theming it, then genuinely what's the point? If you're going slow then that's the perfect opportunity to take in at least SOMETHING during the outdoor section, no? SEAS continues to disappoint me more and more with coaster after coaster having zero effort put into them.

I haven't seen the indoor bit, judging entirely on the outdoor bit. It really feels like parks aren't even trying with theming anymore outside of the stations. What a waste of potential

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Honestly, looks like a decent family coaster!
I get that there's not much in terms of amazing elements or anything, but this is definitely the perfect coaster for the younger ones wanting to go the next step up (especially with the 2 launches).

As expected with SeaWorld, the theming is "meh". I personally think the station/indoor section looks great (especially by SeaWorld's standards) but the outdoor section does leave a lot to be desired. I think they could have least put some sort of penguin statues around and more rockwork possibly?

With all that said however, I'd say this looks to be another solid addition to SeaWorld Orlando!

Ollie

CF Legend
Looks a lot better in that POV. Still quite tame but fun for families and kids wanting to try a coaster that's a little bigger and more thrilling. The indoor section is nice but feels like it should be doing more. Even then addition of some fog or a snow machine would help massively.