Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at the back!

• wherever I can!

• Total voters

Snoo

The Legend
Depends on the ride and how good it is honestly.

I normally sit in the front or back, on any ride. Any other seat just isn't as fun.

blako

Roller Poster
It depends what ride it is. I'll either go to the front or back row. For example on El Toro I go to the back but on Kinda Ka I'll ride in the front row. It depends which row has the most airtime or least airtime and which row is the roughest or the smoothest.

jayjay

Giga Poster
On most rides, I like to sit at the back for the best forces. on some rides like dive machines and inverts, I like to sit at the front. I think inverts especially are awesome at the front. I thought Montu was just "good" until I did front row.

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
Usually wherever, but at the front if the queue isn't too bad, or at the back for 3 car dive machines (Shikra) or Kraken, where we got so many re-rides by the end we worked out the back row was the best place on the ride.

A

Anonymous

At the front if I can, unless the ques big for it or at the back.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I've i've never riden before, i automatically go to the back... Unless the front is randomly free, in which i take the unusual opotunity of no extra waiting time.

However, as you get to know coasters you get to know where they perform best. And a lot of the time, it isn't at the back.

Inferno, for example, is much better towards the front. Ultimate and PMBO are better in the front carriage.

Some coasters are visually better at the front... Colossus almost becomes good.

And then, classically, the back perfroms best. So usually i go for the back, but that's more of a queue thing than anything else. "Next best option" type thing.

David

Mega Poster
I tend to go for the front or back.

Front=Great view and awesome seeing all the track infront of you.
Back=Forces.

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
To be honest im a front row person because im usually trying to camcord or just because i wanna see where im going, but if its a re-ride then anywhere on the coaster!

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
I like the front and the back i guess it depends on the type of the coaster and what mood i'm in but their both good for me.