Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at the back!

• wherever I can!

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I usually try to sit in the back because I like being whipped over the lift hill.

Nick

Mega Poster
You can't beat the back seat on Nemesis Inferno
I acturly find the back seat of NI alot less force full than the front or second to front for thar matter.
Inverters have to be ridden at the front for the view!
Has anyone riden Rita at the front, its great! so my answer to the poll...... ?

Titan

Mega Poster
Front seat of the last car, normally right side. If its a B&M then I just go for the way back, right seat.

Yeah I love going in the front myself, but the line is too darn long somtimes.

Sax Man

Mega Poster
The front, you can see everything, and it makes the ride a whole lot more better.

It adds to the overall thrill, and effect on the ride. IMO

For me it depends on how long I've been queueing for it, and wether or not I've been on it before.
If the line is long or it's my first ride, then I'm not bothered were I sit so long as I get a ride.

However, if the line is short, I tend to go for the front, then go for the back on the second ride.

So to answer the poll, I'll choose wherever I can.

A

Anonymous

Unless I'm in a particular mood, it doesn't make a difference to me.

I don't like waiting longer for a particular seat all the time.
But, there definitly are times I'll wait for the front. (usually when I've ridden the coaster 5 times already that year).

As far as I'm concerned for May 1st, the first time I'll be at a park in over 8 months, put me any seat. :D

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I tend to vary aswel, depends on the queue times etc. ill always go to the front on oblivion though, and the back of Nemesis because there the best seats lol, they get you the best expereince out of nemesis. Ill tend to queue for the front when ive got my camcorda on me though, because its ace getting your own footage

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Definately at the back, where it is most intense and gives the best ride.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
It really does depend on the ride for me...

For example;

recently in Florida, Busch Gardens.

Montu at the back is awesome - amazing power. At the front the pause at the top of the loops is painful. verdict - BACK.

Kumba at the back is OK, but not very forceful, the front is a lot better as there are places where the front of the train is at the bottom of the track and the back is still coming off the inversion (the dive loop in particular) and the front train gets an immense rush of speed and it is like a launch. verdict - FRONT.

Duelling dragons in the front is AWESOME although ice is slightly faster than fire so misses out on two of the three near miss moments - the front of fire is amazing though...

Most UK coasters it's the back though because they need all the help they can get - particularly the big one and nemesis inferno. That said - I do love the feeling of flying face first through the misty tunnel... Mmmm... Misty...

So it depends...

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
I voted for the back, mainly because I've had more experiences in the back of coasters than the front.
I love the front, but I don't think it's worth joining an additional queue for (that's if there is a front seat queue).
If there isn't then someone always tends to nab the front before me. :(

Tony

Hyper Poster
^Stop posting in old topics 2 years old.

The front seats are my favourite but I might change my mind when I get on more coasters.

Smithy

Strata Poster
CoasterManiac said:
^Stop posting in old topics 2 years old.

The front seats are my favourite but I might change my mind when I get on more coasters.

It saves people lecturing him on how there was a similar thread ages ago ;)

Back row Stealth, Nemesis. Front row Oblivion

Patrick

Hyper Poster
I sit wherever I can get usually! I prefer the front for the experience, And the back for intensity, But I usually go wherever I can get, So I get shorter queues.

Rach

Giga Poster
Where there is a spare seat i will go.

Usually if i have the choice i'll go for front or back.

Front for the views, back for the extra bit.

I'll only go in the middle if thats the only spare seat available and it cuts time.

Rush

Giga Poster
Well, I go on the front for:

B&M Inverters: for the view obviously.
Intamin Accelerators: I love the greater feeling of speed and power you get.
Colossus: Cause it's smother than the back.

Back for: Everything else.

Hm, well the majority of the time I'll take a seat in the front. In my experiences, the front generally gives as much airtime as the back, and it also comes with the view, and like someone said, you don't have the back of someone's head in the way.

The only coasters I truly like the back better than the front on would be Blue Streak, and Wicked Twister.

I tried Magnum in the back and I got whiplash and hardly any airtime (due to the fact that my restraint fell down right onto me), as well as Shivering Timbers in the back, which basically gave the same ride as in the front just with a bit more roughness.

So front, generally.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
Back. I ride coasters for forces, not pretty views. I'll usually try a ride in the front if I've ridden it a few times, but back as a general rule.

Jer

Strata Poster
Erm hard one really, it depends on what ride i'm on, Medusa is either back or front, El toro is always near front, KK is always fornt, Nitro is always middle (row 4 ;) ) But I prefer to sit near the front than the back, so I'll say front,