What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc

CF Legend
If you go onto Thorpes website and look at the thrill ride section there is also this blood affect there.

Also I think this will be the 13th thrill coaster in a UK Merlin park, I keep loosing my count though but I think I am right. If you look at the web sites for their parks they are split up and I looked at thrill or big thrill. So I think this is where the number 13 comes from.

Jools

Giga Poster
southend_marc said:
If you go onto Thorpes website and look at the thrill ride section there is also this blood affect there.

No, that was definitely there before....

Dave

CF Legend
We've seen it before. The No Limits recreation.

This is just a guess, but do you think they'll give regular updates every time its the 13th of a month? Like more clues to the story? Similar to Mystery Mine.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Dave said:
This is just a guess, but do you think they'll give regular updates every time its the 13th of a month? Like more clues to the story? Similar to Mystery Mine.

Yes, with the big announcement one left until October just before the Fright Nights as it appears to be in a "Fright Night" sort of theme.

*waits for jewls1993 to post something pointless*

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
So hmm they found a red box in the ground? Was it supposed to have been a box buried for many many years? Cuz ya' know if it was.. this whole plotline is flawed because there wasn't actually land for it to be buried in a couple of years ago..

I SEE YOU PLOT FLAW.

Slacky

Mega Poster
^Yeah, it's just like Rita's station where there's one half of the platform unloading and they move the train along to the first half for loading so you can get 2 trains in the station at one time.

It's mainly because the Eurofighter trains are very short and don't really take up much room in a station.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
No, its more of a double station, it'll have a similar setup to Stealth, half of it loading the other half unloading.

Edit: Oop, I just realised Slacky posted right before me lol.

Mark

Strata Poster
I was speaking to a few people today at work and the reference to it being a based around a film (or so it says on that unofficial project dylan mini site).

The strongest rumours is that it is going to be a large reference to the film Saw. Only rumours, but in terms of context sounds feasible.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Coaster-Fiend said:
^Hope that does not prove to be true.

A coaster should have it's own identity.

What's happening on 13/9 ?

Agreed.

We're not sure, probably just name release. The again, we thought that about the 13th of this month, so who knows.

Beans

Hyper Poster
A few photos of how Project Dylan is coming along. Have a few others but more of the same.

thorpe188087pm5.jpg

thorpe188089vc3.jpg

thorpe188088dn3.jpg

thorpe18808mb9.jpg

thorpe1880810am6.jpg

thorpe1880813hs8.jpg

thorpe1880816ia6.jpg

Mat

Hyper Poster
I was there the other day too and it looked and sounded like they where moving on quite quickly, with ramming those posts in, I am guessing for the supports.

Status
Not open for further replies.