What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leighton

Mega Poster
I didn't zoom in, they are the exact same size and order as when A-kid posted them:
A-Kid said:
DSC01299.JPG

Leighton said:

A-Kid said:

Leighton said:

If I had zoomed in then missing it would have been excusable, but when I leave the pictures completely standard (minus the amazing editing :lol:) you shouldn't really miss things like that, especially when they are so obvious :p

:lol:

danielmopgs

Roller Poster
Official trailer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69xb3zbgzAM[/youtube]

If you look at the Tags it says: horror scary accident 13 :wink:

Kebab

Giga Poster
Hmm.. 13-08-08
It has very spooky atmospheric music; and I have a faint idea that this could be themed around a beast. "conquered Colossus" "Defeated Stealth"

Well time to wait and see! Let the countdown begin! Thanks for that brilliant find. Made my day :--D

Ollie

CF Legend
I have a faint idea that this could be themed around a beast. "conquered Colossus" "Defeated Stealth"
No, all that "conquered Colossus" "Defeated Stealth" stuff is talking about the public haven ridden it.
What I don't get is that they've released a trailer before the name of the ride. :lol:

supersion

Mega Poster
From watching that clip, I think that that video is really bad, not that it will reflect on how the ride will be, but that was soo cheaply made.
Basically just used clips from their past adverts, and added some writing... :?

The ride itself though, does look like it's going to be great. :)

Kebab

Giga Poster
This has really clicked to me! There is definately something about that date. 13th - could easily mean, I might be taking it a bit too far but it does seem to like the number "13". Its a sign.. Oh shaw, whats a number got to do with the whole ride?

I just thought all the language used is to intimidate us that this is the worst one yet... Never know?

They made the trailer before the name of the ride possibly just to get everyone discussing what it could be? People outside coasterforce might not have a clue what it is yet.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Sorry for the double post but I have just noticed the advert is "31" seconds long. The opposite of "13". I wonder...

Rush

Giga Poster
^Possibly.

I agree with supersion that the advert was crap. Lazy and unimaginative but I suppose without stealing clips from other Eurofighters or using simulation you cannot do a lot with it. The music was quite cool though.

Seeing that 13.08.08, I'm thinking that its opening date could possibly be Friday 13th March? Or even Friday 13th February if it's finished that early?

Emmett

Giga Poster
danielmopgs said:
The date the name of the ride is released maybe? :p

Yeah I reckon it could be along the lines of that, or else they will be releasing all the info regarding the ride on that day.

Seeing as 13 is regarded as an unlucky number, maybe the coaster will be themed a bit this way too.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
13....hmmmm, something tells me it will open on a Friday (the 13th of course), but the video doesn't tell us anything that we already knew, so, just a case of guess work until further info is released.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
The 13 could have many meanings. The next trailer I rekon will be on the 13th August telling us something else. Plus has anyone noticed.

It will be the 13th Merlin Coaster around London

1. Dragon Steel
2. Dragon's Apprentice
3. Jungle Coaster
4. Colossus
5. Flying Fish
6. Nemesis Inferno
7. Stealth
8. X:\ No Way Out
9. Vampire
10. Dragons Fury
11. Rattlesnake
12. Runaway Train
13. The new thing at Thorpe

I doubt that has anything to do with it, but I was bored and needed something to write about.

Status
Not open for further replies.