What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
If there ain't pics on SP/TPM then I doubt any have been taken/allowed to be circulated until Thorpe wish them to be...

The second option sounds more likely imo...

benjybobs

Roller Poster
It looks like we are going to have our head cut off as we go down the first drop by the look of the picture on the saw site.

Ollie

CF Legend
Rob said:
Screaming Coasters said:
So, you've seen them Ollie?
Ollie, would you care to answer the question??

I'm quite intregued as to your source :)

I've not seen photos of the 'actual' cars. But have been sent concept art of the cars. Thorpe mailed me "after" (had to be :roll:) I made the Saw ride I did on NL, as I asked if they had any pictures so I could make car textures similar to what the real one would be like. But I was told that I'm not allowed to post them anywhere.
But I'm intrigued to see how much the real cars resemble the concept images as if it's more or less exact then it will improve our expectations on how true to the concept they will remain with the themeing of the indoor sections. :)
Leigh's seen them as well.

Ollie

CF Legend
Yes but there is limited space round the back there which I think we can let them off with.
It's not like Rita's queue filling 90% of Ugland with cattle pens. :p

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I did a little test on my NL sim to get an rough idea of the capacity. If 2 cars are sent every 45 - 50 seconds, I got 1152pph max.

A

Anonymous

march 14th

i can't wait to ride this!

i love the saw movies and think it will be a good addition to the park :)

when are they going to build new islands?

i think there needs to be more good rides around the stealth area, as most of the thrilling ones i love are around colossus. :p

Lofty

CF Legend
Are them cattlepens going to be themed to a shed of some kind?

I kinda like how tall theyre going to be, UNLESS thats just to support the roof, but still, if its chain mesh, surely it'll reduce on queue jumping too?

nadroJ

CF Legend
^ Have you not seen the Saw films? The guy who is the killer, Jigsaw, has this kind of warehouse where he designs and creates all of his torture weapons, that is what the queueline is themed to I believe.

If they fill the queue with enough stuff I think it could be quite entertaining to look at whilst queuing.

marc

CF Legend
jokerman said:
^Yeah, the first time around, but if you have to go past all of it every time time you re-ride, then it will get boring.

At last someone has agreed with what I said :)

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Dont have a go at me if I've missed it being posted, I just cant be arsed read through the topic.

Does anybody actually know when Saw is set to open?

Not worth planning a weekend away in London if Saw isnt even going to be open.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Good question, as I'm planning on a similar thing. Need to take advantage of this cheap student price as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.