What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre

Strata Poster
I doubt it, Thorpe can't even manage to get most of their current attractions operating on half-term never mind new ones. That wasn't a typical dig at Thorpe by the way, I like Thorpe (only went once!) but if I remember this years half-term opening was a disaster!

So just to confirm, this first part of the track thats gone up, is this like the "pre-drop" out of the station or something? I havn't studied the layout guys sorry x

Jools

Giga Poster
Hmmm.. another video tomorrow probably then, because I highly doubt they will reveal the name until the opening day or when they are putting the final touches in, like queues, or maybe when they've finished the track.

neo

Mega Poster
Pierre said:
So just to confirm, this first part of the track thats gone up, is this like the "pre-drop" out of the station or something? I havn't studied the layout guys sorry x

Yes, it's a bit like Nemesis Inferno with some pre-layout layout. The track that is visible now shall all be enclosed inside the station building once complete.

pitchnoir

Mega Poster
Well yesterday (12/09/08) myself, and my girl friend decided to take a trek up to thrope.
And of course while i was their i had to take a look at the progression with project dylan.

All of the interior (sp?) track has been completed up to the end of the inline/heartline (which ever you wish to call it lol). Allso to the right of the project a big square peice of concrete meshing has been layed which i presume would be for a maintenance shed? (if not please correct me)

Also a few more footers have been poured here and their.

Also on the exit ramp from N.I can be found a gerstualer(p?) company car. (not the most amazing bit of infoation but somthing none the less.) Which i presume is their the majority of the time.

Was also asking around the park if anyone knew any infomation but tbh most people knew B****r all sadly.

danielmopgs

Roller Poster
Next installment

THORPE PARK's 2009 Coaster - Statement

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p63y2m0nmU[/youtube]
"You have until 13th October to prepare yourself until I pull back the curtain and reveal the nightmare. Your time is running out!"
Reveal the nightmare - is this suggesting that on the 13th October the name will be released?

Jools

Giga Poster
Ooo, spooky :lol:

Hmm, be ironic if it was called Nightmare, hope not, maybe something ghostly or end of the world like like Anomaly or Armageddon or Spectrum or Apocalypse or you get my gist :)

NASHER

Roller Poster
Kinda reminds me of Nemesis/Oblivion.
Hopefully this could be something spectacular if merlin pull it off.
I reckon the name/theme will be released on the 13th to coincide with the Haloweeen event.

Jools

Giga Poster
Actually I still have a feeling the story is that the mad ass that stole the blue prints and stuff, will kill the workers with a saw or an axe or something, hmm, sounds quite good to me :p

jokerman

Giga Poster
^The pulling back the curtain bit certainly makes it sound as if they're going to reaveal something big next time. What interested me was the final shot at the end of the corner of a room. What do you think that could be about?

Swat

Hyper Poster
I reckon they will reveal the track seeing as it is shooting up. But other throughs were that there going the have the rode complete and open it for the Halloween events. Would be good if they did, Horror roller coaster and Fright Nights.

coasterdude_1

Mega Poster
Swat said:
I reckon they will reveal the track seeing as it is shooting up. But other throughs were that there going the have the rode complete and open it for the Halloween events. Would be good if they did, Horror roller coaster and Fright Nights.

Come on, do you seriously think that Thorpe Park will open their only new attraction for 2009 in 2008 and thus destroy their major draw to the park for those guests who take their annual trip in october/november and will thus see no need to come in 2009 as there's nothing new..

Somehow, I don't think Thorpe Park are on the verge of committing business suicide just yet...

And seriously, does it really look like it's going to be open in a month? Yeah, we have track on the massive lump of concrete that forms the station, but aside from that, hardly and of the footers are complete... so I think we've got a fair bit of time before we see the track complete and the themeing enclosing it...

Ollie

CF Legend
Bloody hell. I come back and they have loads of track starting to go up.
So much for people thinking that the lift hill was going to be put up first. :p

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Oh god....I've just thought of something that DJTommyB said! Think Nemesis then Nemesis Inferno....Now Saw and Ripsaw!

Status
Not open for further replies.