AJ

Giga Poster
There's now an old american police car on site :roll:

Pitures:
SAAWWW.jpg

saaaaaaaw.jpg

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Nice to see Stealth's old fire car getting used for something!

I can't complain at all actually, this is looking rather good.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
What's so bad about the car? It's themeing isn't it? And in most of the Saw films, that's how the police got to the Jigsaw's hideout.

Surely extra themeing is good!?

marc

CF Legend
This might sound really stupid and they must had done some tests but if we get really bad rain surly some of that area will flood?

AJ

Giga Poster
A-Kid said:
Nice to see Stealth's old fire car getting used for something!

I can't complain at all actually, this is looking rather good.

It's not the amity fire car, that now resides at Thorpe Farm =D, this is a new police car xD.

jokerman

Giga Poster
The addition of some theming makes the blades at the bottom of the first drop look a bit more permanent now. It is taking shape very nicely.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Yeah, but I was kinda hoping they'd put them in a shed.

Just something to cover the blades for the ground level, with an open top so that you see them coming down the drop.

Ah well...

NickkyG

Mega Poster
I can't help noticing that the saws are so thin that you can barely see them straight-on. Surely when you ride the coaster they will be almost invisible and have no effect at all?

Ollie

CF Legend
I think they're going to keep the blades open to intimidate guests as they enter the area. Seeing a train dive down towards spikes as you're about to ride will be another reason to make them want to go on it. :)

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Ollie said:
I think they're going to keep the blades open to intimidate guests as they enter the area. Seeing a train dive down towards spikes as you're about to ride will be another reason to make them want to go on it. :)

Eh?

Surely it'll make people too scared to go on it?

Meh... Would be better enclosed so you wouldn't see the saws until you got on the ride...

Inverse

Hyper Poster
^ agreed, enclosed would be better. I think we all got that idea from the original concept art released before it was Saw themed, the track went through a shed at that point.

Ollie

CF Legend
The original concept was from when it was going to be themed to a mine though. Who knows. They may still have time to enclose it seeing how fast everything else went up.

Ollie

CF Legend
How are they confusing? All I said that the concept that everyone remembers was before they were going to theme it to Saw and it still had the mine theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.