What's new

RMC Next Coaster Model after Raptor/T-Rex

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster

Kentucky Kingdom’s RMC Raptor project got cancelled but that’s illegal for ScreamScape to post. I think this is not true because Herschend will have to recover the RMC Raptor project.
Just because you don’t like some news doesn't make it “illegal to post”. They literally did a QnA, if they didn’t want to answer a question they can just refuse. They decided that the world could know about this, and that’s that.

On a side note, now we know where stunt pilot came from!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I'd love to see RMC Do a take on Inverted Coasters. Something that no US Ride Company does currently.
If that was gonna be any company I think it would be S&S, since they did build Merlin's Mayhem (which is a family coaster and I wouldn't constitute it as a thrilling inverted coaster but still).

Matt N

CF Legend
If that was gonna be any company I think it would be S&S, since they did build Merlin's Mayhem (which is a family coaster and I wouldn't constitute it as a thrilling inverted coaster but still).
S&S could quite easily apply the family inverted tech to a thrill invert, though; to a degree, Vekoma managed to do it with their STC product (in many ways, Hals is very technologically similar to the SFC), and it doesn’t currently appear as though Hals-Uber-Kopf is having any major problems, so I think it’s certainly a plausibility if a park wanted S&S to do it!

Christian

Hyper Poster
S&S could just market and build Vekoma coasters under the S&S name. Now that they are the same company. Might even be cheaper to build Vekoma coasters for US customers in the US. While Vekoma could start selling and building S&S coaster and call them Vekomas.

Justin2000

Mega Poster
S&S has been having problems with stuff in the US

- Maxx Force has been broken many times since its opened for minutes-days
- Steel Curtain also apparently has been having issues
- Merlin's Mayhem opened a full year after it was supposed too
- Gale Force had to have the entire coaster re-tracked

I think the only S&S's that have been fine have been the Free Spin's