What's new

RCT3 Help, Information and Requests

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Well I seem to be a regular in this help thread.

Anyway, A bit of a problem has struck me on RCT3. I had been working on my park about 2 hours earlier, went out then came back in and loaded everything like normal. However when I went to open my park I get the following.

The park was already highlighted without me clicking on it.

Shot0036.jpg

Then when I did click I got this message.

Shot0035.jpg

Please note both Soaked! and Wild are installed.

If anybody understands what this means, or can help in anyway, I would be sincerely greatful. Thank you.

Ollie

CF Legend
^^First get a hammer and hit your monitor with it. The more cracks the better. Then make sure you're wearing shoes and kick the PC hard. About 5 or 6 times should be sufficient. Then get a flame thrower and melt it all.

And your end result....

Modern art. :)

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Thank you kimahri, I bow to you.
I will attempt this later on.

Ollie on the other hand, I shall not be taking your advice any further! :p

jokerman

Giga Poster
Quick question. When creating parks is it better to use the scenario editor or the sandbox? I've seen people using the scenario editor, but I'm not sure what it adds to the quality of parks other than the entrance.

kimahri

CF Legend
The senario editor allows you to change the size of the park, backround and the guest injection points and what not. Compaire it to Internet explorer and Firefox. IE being sandbox and firefox being the senario editor. FireFox does the same and a bit more so overall it's just a little bit more flexible.

jokerman

Giga Poster
Apologies for the double post, but I have a problem. I'm building a chairlift in a park of mine (which will hopefully be on here soon). The problem is that I can only put entrances and exits on one of the stations, which is no good. Anyone got any suggestions.

kimahri

CF Legend
Try this.

Click on the tab circled and then use the 2 incons I've also circled. The Greenish one is your entrace and the red is your exit. It should work.

jmcl.jpg

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Looking for some direct links to some park features e.g. fountains and stuff, also some links to some decent generic walls.

Maybe if there's also one for custom tracks and stuff, I'd be greatful

thanks

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Looking for some direct links to some park features e.g. fountains and stuff, also some links to some decent generic walls.

Maybe if there's also one for custom tracks and stuff, I'd be greatful

thanks

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Got a recent problem.

The RCT disc is not reading. There are literally no scratches, but there's 1 tiny little crack on the inner circle. Maybe that is the issue?

Or could it be something else?

RCF

Strata Poster
My computer doesn't let me unzip Steelworx because apparently I don't have the directory it's automatically supposed to go to (c:\program files\atari\rollercoaster tycoon® 3\style\themed) Anyone know why? Help would be greatly appreciated.

kimahri

CF Legend
Unzip it to Mydocuments or something first then cut and pasted it to the right place. I don't think you can directly unzip files into that folder.