What's new

RCT3 Help, Information and Requests

scw55

Hyper Poster
2012-05-07_00001.jpg

Is a Coaster I built.
Can you suggest any scenery that would help me create a monster out of the Layout? Nemesis was the inspiration but I don't want to just MAKE the Nemesis Monster. I want to make A monster.

nealbie

CF Legend
Anybody (furie mostly as he's the resident computer geek) know a way of getting pictures to be used on billboards on Windows 7? It's very frustrating not being able to jazz up my park with advertising, and I'm VERY hesitant to get rid of the my pictures folder as the internet is telling me.

Thanks in advance xx

gopats1479

Mega Poster
i've already asked this on another topic, but i really want to know: how do you completely get rid of the wooden coaster supports in-game without disabling supports? Also, where can I find some good Arrow-style steel supports? The ones I have make my game crash.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
There's 3 unanswered questions above me and I'm going to add another.

On my old laptop (vista) i installed and used CS a lot and it all worked perfectly, however on my new one (7) I've done everything the same but when I try and use it in-game, my game freezes, shuts itself and a pop window appears say no svd for sid... does anyone have any idea what's going on? :?

reddude333

Giga Poster
My only guess would be that you may have arranged the folders incorrectly. Make sure you don't have any extra folders within folders as that has occasionally been the cause of a no svd for sid error. It is really important that the folders are arranged correctly is all I can say.

As for the picture/billboard question from way back when, I have been wondering the same thing for quite some time. I think Nick (Colossus) might have the answer...maybe?

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Thanks, I've looked through though and found no extra folders. I click and there's two ovl. files and then i open the folder and all the pieces of the CS are there with no other folders.

NegativeG

Roller Poster
I'm having problems installing some CTRs and CS sets. The CS sets don't show up and the CTRs freeze the game whenever I try to use them. I get out of RCT3 and it says there's a track error- 0 of 160. I only have this problem with .rar files. I extract them into folders, clean out the readmes, and then put them in. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.