What's new

RCT3 Competition 1: B&M

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
^ It is reasonably high for a non hyper/giga coaster. By the way is it ok if I don't build it in a 60 X 60 but it still fits in it? Because I have allready started terraforming.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^Isn't that the point of the challenge though?

I'm doing this instead of an assignment, good to see my priorities are in order :lol:

nealbie

CF Legend
Calm down peoples, I've been doing ummmmm "research" for this at the weekend... *cough cough - Nemesis Air Inferno - cough* ;)

So I haven't been here, will add now. It's never too late, I haven't even started yet! :lol:

I'm also delighted you seem to like it - Good Times

silenthillXD - For you I shall make an exception and allow it, but people may choose to mark you down if it doesn't look right.

Gladiator & Falloutboy - Relax, I shall add you both presently :)

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Neal would like to sign me up for this. Though I don't promise to make anything :p But I will hopefully give this a go.

nealbie

CF Legend
Martyn H said:
Neal would like to sign me up for this.

Would I? You presume incorrectly young sir. ;)

divvie_dave - Marvellous! We now have 11 entrants!

How is everyone doing? I've not even finished with the track layout yet :lol:

Any pressing questions from you guys?

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I am midway through track construction and have started landscaping. I'm ****e at themeing, so I might attempt it and try and get at least a mark or two.

Expect to see mine up in under a week :)

nealbie

CF Legend
Hey, you're further ahead than me. I have a lift hill, a themed station and 3 potential first drops :lol:

jokerman

Giga Poster
^You're further ahead than me! Since scrapping my last track, I've not played once. I've had loads of stuff to do that I totally forgot about and it's stopped me from doing this. I will do my best, however, to produce at least something.

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Can we bulk out the area with a few other rides to make it a bit more theme park-ish? Or does the coaster have to sit as its own entity?

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Another question are we allowed breaks before the lift but after a pre lift drop? I know that doesn't count as an MCBR but I wanted to check.

nealbie

CF Legend
divvie_dave - I'd prefer the roller coaster done without a storyline naturally. But it is worth 5 points, so even an attempt at one could be worth doing for a couple. But I will stress that it's not compulsory. ;)

NickkyG - When planning this I was thinking about doing an area with the coaster and a couple of flats and buildings. Glad someone thinks likewise. Possibly for the next competition. :p

silenthillXD - A breakrun before the lift is perfecty fine if you want. But remember Inferno at Thorpe goes straight onto its lift at speed. So realism points wouldn't be lost if you didn't. :)

10 days peoples - can't wait to see your creations!