What's new

RCT3 Competition 1: B&M

Thanks for the hint, but I think I have lost realism by this being a flyer. ^^ Oh well atleast it's unique! But I shall remove the breaks!

Just got my laptop back in time for this :lol:

So we can have a station and entrance for the ride with ride related theming but anything else is a no-go for now?

Lack of Neal answering my question... :p

Can we have a station and entrance area for the coaster? In addition, what about theming in the ride area?

No seriously about mine, because most of my inversions seem forceless, and if I don't go up a few feet from 100ft then it stalls on my cobra roll :cry:

I'm totally screwed for this. I've been roped in to helping with the 11+ tests at my school this weekend, and I've got rehearsals all week. I just won't have time to finish this.

I have loads of mocks and rehearsals yet I have nearly finished, mind you our extended rehearsals havn't began yet :?

I am able to offer a one week extension if at least 5 of the contestants request it. As I would like to see as many as possible.

Hey, this is modern, h&s Britain. Things are overdue all the time. :p

Atm I can't even sort out RCT because of laptop issues :lol:

Though it is near as damn completed and should be finished by the 26th... Depends on if I can get RCT up this weekend...