Alright. I wasnt gonna do mine until Infinity War, but the ignorance in here is way too high. Ragnarok isn't too tier. It's 2 movies that are spliced like the human centipede and plays on member berries with the music to make it more enjoyable. We got a :emoji_poop: Planet Hulk and a :emoji_poop: Ragnarok and ended up with a mediocre comedy that does nothing to advance the overarching story until the last scene.
I can't of agree, but also don't... I've been hammering my way through the comics now for a couple of years and... I don't take into account the comics and compare them to the films. I keep the two distinct in my head - I guess like I did reading the Ultimate series or Marvel Zombies (I'm sure that it's going to be Infinity War 2: Zombies!).
So yeah, it was a mix of two great comic series badly stitched together, but I liked that it it was something different and fun. I enjoyed the pace and humour and the cheese. It was good fun, but... I've had no desire to watch it a second time...
I think your list is generally good, but the Avengers films are far too high up. None of them had an threat, character or, well - they were just boring smash-fests with bad CGI. My list would be:
1. Captain America: Winter Soldier - I love the fact it was more a spy thriller than a superhero film
2. Guardians of the Galaxy - charming, light, fun and just really well directed. Piss poor villain though
3. Ant-Man - see above
4. Iron Man - the one that really started it and I think it's a great introduction to the MCU. It's aged badly, but it still deserves a good place.
5. Spiderman: Homecoming - I love Spiderman and this is probably his best film outing. Swung (haha) by my love of the character
6. Doctor Strange - Sandbach Congleton is fab. Ergo, Doctor Strange is fab
7. Black Panther - bit of mystery thriller to break up the smashy smashy.
8. Thor: Ragnarok - cheesy, silly, fun, death and destruction
9. Captain America: Civil War - okay, I like it. It has Spiderman so it gains a couple of places
10. Avengers: Infinity War - great Thanos movie. Thanos is the best Avenger!
11. Captain America: First Avenger - actually much better than everyone remembers it to be
12. Thor - I like it. I don't know why. I think it's just something a bit slower paced and different. Also, soft spot for both Michael Strazynski and Kenneth Brannagh
13. Guardians 2 - no plot, poor writing, cheap laughs over any real depth of content.
14. Iron Man 2 - it's a bit ****
15. Thor Dark World - it's a bit ****ter than Iron Man 2
16. Avengers: Assemble - no threat, just "how big can we make things blow up"
17. Avengers: Age of Ultron - more of the above only with bigger blowy ups.
18. Hulk - it's okay until the end really... Kind of... Almost... Okay, it's a big green turd.
19. Iron Man 3 - awful, awful film. I just don't understand why people like it. The plot is telegraphed from the start and it just descends into utter madness of "more is more!!!" that just doesn't work (which is why I think Ant Man and Winter Soldier do work, as the dial it all back in).