What's new

Rank the RMCs

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Three more RMCs added to my cred count on my recent US trip and Wildfire earlier this year too, so I'm up to six now.

1. Steel Vengeance
2. Wicked Cyclone
3. Lightning Rod (post retrack - never rode the full wood version)
4. Storm Chaser
5. Wildfire
6. Goliath

All fantastic rides with some great moments but I found the two pure woodies the least impressive, despite those amazing stalls.

Hutch

Strata Poster
1. Steel Vengeance - There isn't a whole lot to say that hasn't been said on here, but it's really the length and amount of elements packed in here that push it to the top. Night rides on this were legendary

2. Lightning Rod - If we're looking at the quality of elements, this one probably has the best: looking at the quad down, wave turn, and banked air hill in particular. Honestly if this was longer or I had had a night ride it might be #1. That said, it requires some rerides after the conversion.

3. Wildfire - The best setting for any coaster I've been on, and also offers some of the best elements of its type. Has some very minor issues with the smoothness and pacing, but that's negated by the loose lap bar you can get to allow more ragdolling.

4. Iron Gwazi - Incredibly paced and everything hits just right. Bit annoying to get rides on as the queue is always slow.

5. Twisted Timbers - Basically a longer version of Storm Chaser, while maintaining a great pace. The three camelbacks are delicious.

6. Storm Chaser - This still had some of the most violent airtime hills out there. Great mix of airtime and inversions, and easy to get plenty of rides!

7. Wicked Cyclone - Unless it's first thing in the morning, I'm not bothered by the pacing issues. Some great airtime and great inversions, but definitely a step down from the above.

8. Twisted Colossus - When it duels, it's a blast. Problem is, that's hard to achieve. Otherwise, still the great usual bits you'd expect, with some pacing issues. Surprisingly violent in some spots.

9. Twisted Cyclone - Perfectly serviceable given its size. It is a little short but if it were any longer the pacing would've dwindled out. It's tricky given the momentum it has.

10. Jersey Devil Coaster - Hauls ass and has some real highlights, however some of the transitions felt a little awkward.

11. Wonder Woman - Lasso of Truth - Same killer pacing as above, but not as smooth.

12. Goliath - Too short given it's imposing size. Not enough elements, and some of them aren't the best choice.

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
I've only ridden 4 so far.

1. ArieForce One - beats SteVe only because of rerideability.
2. Steel Vengeance
3. Storm Chaser
4. Twisted Cyclone

hootie3

Roller Poster
1. STEEL VENGEANCE- Not like I'm adding new info here but the amount of airtime is ridiculous and is my favorite thing about it.

2. IRON GWAZI- This thing hauls but is noticeably shorter than SteVe and that's the main thing holding it back.

3. TWISTED TIMBERS- POVs don't do this one justice (an argument that can be made for most RMCs it seems though). This looks and feels like a Mini Steel Vengeance.

4. LIGHTNING ROD (retrack version)- This thing honestly feels like it's too fast for the track, but it's really fun.

5. TWISTED CYCLONE- I probably like this one more than most people. It could certainly use a third lap like many suggest but RMC did a great job with such a small plot to work with.

6. JERSEY DEVIL COASTER- This one was kind of a disappointment to me. It's the only single rail I've ridden so far and I was expecting more whip. IDK, maybe the single rails work better has smaller whippier rides instead of having the bigger layouts.

I will be adding 5 more RMCs to my list in June though.... Iron Rattler, Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster, New Texas Giant, Outlaw Run, ArieForce One.

The_bullgod

Mega Poster
I don't know if I had already added my RMC list to this topic, but it will be a short one, so no one will bother.

1. Wildfire - It has everything, the awesome ride, the good looks and the great location.
2. Zadra - This is Wildfire without the great location.
3. Untamed - How many inversions can fit in such a short ride?

In Europe they don't have any more RMC's yet, so I will have to wait a couple of years till the new Single Rail Coasters of Walibi Holland are operational.

Last edited:

lom.lom.lom

Roller Poster
1. Iron Gwazi
2. Steel Vengeance
3. Twisted Timbers
4. Wicked Cyclone
5. Jersey Devil Coaster
6. Storm Chaser

In 2023 I'm for sure adding ArieForce One, Twisted Cyclone, Goliath, and Outlaw Run, possibly adding New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler, and WoWoGoLaCo if I can find time to get to Texas.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
1. ArieForce One - :oops:

2. Twisted Colossus - The king has been dethroned. I'm using pain as the measure for intensity (in a good way) and nothing but the above has come close to hurting my legs (and neck?!) with airtime as much as this thing did. The out of control-ness out of the high-five hasn't been matched either, in a ride type that starts to feel a little calculated and clinical the more you delve into it. There's also several rides below that suffer from the feeling of hitting the brakes and wanting more. You hit the brakes on this thing. Then you get more. The easy way.

3. Hakugei - Never quite as wild as something like the Timbers, but it felt a consistently better ride at all times of day in all parts of the train. It has more to offer and what it offers is a slightly closer to perfect mix of elements. It did lack character for me and maybe has one zero-g too many so that, combined with not being the most intense, holds it back from the top spots.

4. Iron Gwazi - God Damn Iron Gwazi. So wild and full of extremities at every level. Not the biggest airtime machine but it makes the best use of the fast paced approach in being packed full of killer manoeuvres.

5. Twisted Timbers - Insane, I retract all previous statements.

6. Steel Vengeance - It's just so damn good, but didn't have that killer instinct I was hoping for. Chuck in a handful of moments that try to hurt me, make the inversions more interesting and you've got the best in the business. For now, this is as far as it goes.

7. Zadra - A really good all rounder, particularly when I compare it to stuff like Untamed and Lightning Rod, because it also has much stronger moments in the first half to compliment that amazing ending. The big boy hill is insane, though overall it lacks in sheer quantity of airtime for my personal tastes. All the turnarounds, most comparatively the outwards banked one, were just a bit meh in comparison to the above. Stall in the back row gives weird upside down airtime on the exit - beautiful.

8. Wildcat's Revenge - Incredibly solid entry that manages to brings some new things to the table, while playing like a highlight reel of those that came before. Can't compete with the big boys though.

9. Storm Chaser - Somehow this manages to be forgettable in such a lineup, in that I forgot to include it. Not to be underestimated though, even with the grungy look, it has big bad airtime and a satisfying raw power to the other key moments. The best of the weather ones by the tiniest margin.

10. Wicked Cyclone - Didn't get as much out of this as I would have liked (thanks again Six Flags), so it's harder to big it up. Got the right amount of length again, and the way it flows and bounces between the mixture of inversions and airtime is just beautiful. The wonky hills in particular are some of the best in the business.

11. Untamed - Not the most intense and contains noticeably weaker sections than any of the above. Still gives an amazing, lengthy ride that delivers a lot of incredible moments. My head says it's objectively better than the Rod, but my heart just won't let that happen at this moment. Lack of character again.

12. Twisted Cyclone - What it does is as good as its wicked and timber brothers, just half the length. Favourite bit was the immensely intense hill out of the sideways thing that you don't really see coming from the back.

13. Iron Rattler - Loved the snake, a very fine early entry that does things just a little different and has a great setting to back it up.

14. Railblazer - Due to the wackiness and more intense airtime moments, but just really short and maybe slightly elevated by being a completely fresh experience and only doing back row at night every time.

15. Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster - I guess here, Railblazer but barely operational, beaten up and limping.

16. Joker - Didn't manage to fall for it. Could partly be the parks fault. Higher quantity of fun elements throughout than Wildfire off the top of my head, but nothing that stands out quite as much.

17. Wildfire - Generally amazing, but lacks the specific ingredients of what makes RMC amazing.

18. Outlaw Run - Short, real short. Wheel seats are a dud right now. Some amazing elements in there, but don't like the ending.

19. Goliath - Short, real short. Quintessential RMC experience that just doesn't have enough going for it when stacked up against the rest.

20. Lightning Rod - It's gone.

21. New Texas Giant - Long, real long. Un-quintessential RMC experience that just doesn't have enough going for it when stacked up against the rest.

22. Jersey Devil - Rode poorly, had restraint issues and lost the spirit of the single rail. It's the worst RMC, but it's still world class.

Twenty-two?!

SeanC

Mega Poster
1. ArieForce One - :oops:

2. Twisted Colossus - The king has been dethroned. I'm using pain as the measure for intensity (in a good way) and nothing but the above has come close to hurting my legs (and neck?!) with airtime as much as this thing did. The out of control-ness out of the high-five hasn't been matched either, in a ride type that starts to feel a little calculated and clinical the more you delve into it. There's also several rides below that suffer from the feeling of hitting the brakes and wanting more. You hit the brakes on this thing. Then you get more. The easy way.

3. Hakugei - Never quite as wild as something like the Timbers, but it felt a consistently better ride at all times of day in all parts of the train. It has more to offer and what it offers is a slightly closer to perfect mix of elements. It did lack character for me and maybe has one zero-g too many so that, combined with not being the most intense, holds it back from the top spots.

4. Iron Gwazi - God Damn Iron Gwazi. So wild and full of extremities at every level. Not the biggest airtime machine but it makes the best use of the fast paced approach in being packed full of killer manoeuvres.

5. Twisted Timbers - Insane, I retract all previous statements.

6. Steel Vengeance - It's just so damn good, but didn't have that killer instinct I was hoping for. Chuck in a handful of moments that try to hurt me, make the inversions more interesting and you've got the best in the business. For now, this is as far as it goes.

7. Zadra - A really good all rounder, particularly when I compare it to stuff like Untamed and Lightning Rod, because it also has much stronger moments in the first half to compliment that amazing ending. The big boy hill is insane, though overall it lacks in sheer quantity of airtime for my personal tastes. All the turnarounds, most comparatively the outwards banked one, were just a bit meh in comparison to the above. Stall in the back row gives weird upside down airtime on the exit - beautiful.

8. Wildcat's Revenge - Incredibly solid entry that manages to brings some new things to the table, while playing like a highlight reel of those that came before. Can't compete with the big boys though.

9. Storm Chaser - Somehow this manages to be forgettable in such a lineup, in that I forgot to include it. Not to be underestimated though, even with the grungy look, it has big bad airtime and a satisfying raw power to the other key moments. The best of the weather ones by the tiniest margin.

10. Wicked Cyclone - Didn't get as much out of this as I would have liked (thanks again Six Flags), so it's harder to big it up. Got the right amount of length again, and the way it flows and bounces between the mixture of inversions and airtime is just beautiful. The wonky hills in particular are some of the best in the business.

11. Untamed - Not the most intense and contains noticeably weaker sections than any of the above. Still gives an amazing, lengthy ride that delivers a lot of incredible moments. My head says it's objectively better than the Rod, but my heart just won't let that happen at this moment. Lack of character again.

12. Twisted Cyclone - What it does is as good as its wicked and timber brothers, just half the length. Favourite bit was the immensely intense hill out of the sideways thing that you don't really see coming from the back.

13. Iron Rattler - Loved the snake, a very fine early entry that does things just a little different and has a great setting to back it up.

14. Railblazer - Due to the wackiness and more intense airtime moments, but just really short and maybe slightly elevated by being a completely fresh experience and only doing back row at night every time.

15. Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster - I guess here, Railblazer but barely operational, beaten up and limping.

16. Joker - Didn't manage to fall for it. Could partly be the parks fault. Higher quantity of fun elements throughout than Wildfire off the top of my head, but nothing that stands out quite as much.

17. Wildfire - Generally amazing, but lacks the specific ingredients of what makes RMC amazing.

18. Outlaw Run - Short, real short. Wheel seats are a dud right now. Some amazing elements in there, but don't like the ending.

19. Goliath - Short, real short. Quintessential RMC experience that just doesn't have enough going for it when stacked up against the rest.

20. Lightning Rod - It's gone.

21. New Texas Giant - Long, real long. Un-quintessential RMC experience that just doesn't have enough going for it when stacked up against the rest.

22. Jersey Devil - Rode poorly, had restraint issues and lost the spirit of the single rail. It's the worst RMC, but it's still world class.

Twenty-two?!
interesting. I thought Hakugei was the most intense RMC I've ridden -- although I haven't ridden Zadra/Gwazi/ArieForce yet. I'm trying to decide if I can make a quick/cheap Atlanta trip. It seems to be getting rave reviews.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Not sure if I've contributed here but here's my list:

1. Steel Vengeance. This is the best ride ever built and if you disagree with that you're delusional.
2. Lightning Rod. 11/10 pacing, Quad Down is the best couple hundred feet of track ever built.
3. Wildfire. One of the most well-rounded coasters ever. Pacing, inversions, airtime, SCENERY, etc. Had to let it break in a little but by early evening it was flying.
4. Twisted Timbers. My home RMC. So much to love here. Fantastic drop in the back, amazing sustained airtime and even stronger fast pops of air. Keeps its speed very well, although the temps do affect that a bit.
5. Storm Chaser. FULL SEND with this one. Shorter ride but it helps in the end. Some of the strongest airtime I've ever felt on those 4 small hills.
6. Outlaw Run. Unmatched pacing here, fairly smooth but still feels like a woodie. Double barrel roll is garbage and does nothing.
7. Wicked Cyclone. Loved it in 2016 and almost valleyed at the end of the ride in 2018. Amazing when running fast. Average when slow.
8. Twisted Cyclone. Only got 2 rides, but this is so much fun. "Reverse Cobra Roll" is pretty dumb, wave turn is the best one RMC has done, great airtime and pacing towards the end of the ride.
9. Iron Rattler. Meh. Ok drop, not that strong of airtime, could fall asleep on top of the quarry. Gets a pass for being an early RMC.
10. New Texas Giant. Feels just as prototype-y as it is. First half is ok, second half does less than nothing.

If all goes well I'll get on the 3 Cali ones and possibly Goliath next year.
Boy, it's been a few years since this one!

Updated list, bold ridden since OG post:

1. Steel Vengeance - Haven't ridden since 2019 but still the king to me.
2. Iron Gwazi - Unreal. Believe I've shared my thoughts on this somewhere before.
3. ArieForce One - WOW what a ride. First couple elements are fun, then it kicks into gear with that outward bank over the station. Then just keeps ramping up the craziness. Two amazing barrel rolls, with an awesome off-axis hill & unusually intense flat turn sandwiched between, all leading up to the airtime onslaught finale. Degenerate levels of airtime (strength AND frequency) there. Can totally see it being "too much" for a lot of people, it bordered on that for me 😂 Truly wild ride. Just brace for those damn brakes!
4. Lightning Rod
5. Wildfire
6. Untamed - Faaaaantastic ride. Only got better as it warmed up through the day.
7. Twisted Timbers
8. Railblazer - All I remember here is WAAAHOOOOO this thing is on crack. Prototype craziness!
9. Storm Chaser
10. Outlaw Run
11. Wicked Cyclone
12. Twisted Colossus - Great dueler. Stall/Hill combo is awesome. 2nd lift kills the pacing.
13. Twisted Cyclone - Rerode this last week, it's a really good little ride for what it is. The wave turn is still kick ass, and the two hills after it have some very good air.
14. Joker - Only have one ride on this. Not too memorable, would love to give it another shot but do not particularly want to go back to SFDK
15. Iron Rattler
16. New Texas Giant

hootie3

Roller Poster
1. STEEL VENGEANCE- Not like I'm adding new info here but the amount of airtime is ridiculous and is my favorite thing about it.

2. IRON GWAZI- This thing hauls but is noticeably shorter than SteVe and that's the main thing holding it back.

3. TWISTED TIMBERS- POVs don't do this one justice (an argument that can be made for most RMCs it seems though). This looks and feels like a Mini Steel Vengeance.

4. LIGHTNING ROD (retrack version)- This thing honestly feels like it's too fast for the track, but it's really fun.

5. TWISTED CYCLONE- I probably like this one more than most people. It could certainly use a third lap like many suggest but RMC did a great job with such a small plot to work with.

6. JERSEY DEVIL COASTER- This one was kind of a disappointment to me. It's the only single rail I've ridden so far and I was expecting more whip. IDK, maybe the single rails work better has smaller whippier rides instead of having the bigger layouts.

I will be adding 5 more RMCs to my list in June though.... Iron Rattler, Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster, New Texas Giant, Outlaw Run, ArieForce One.

POST JUNE TRIP UPDATED LIST...

1. STEEL VENGEANCE-
Not like I'm adding new info here but the amount of airtime is ridiculous and is my favorite thing about it.

3. ARIEFORCE ONE- Another great new RMC. This thing flies through the track and is a ton of fun. All the inversions are great. Wish they'd do something about that sudden break run though.

4. TWISTED TIMBERS- POVs don't do this one justice (an argument that can be made for most RMCs it seems though). This looks and feels like a Mini Steel Vengeance.

5. LIGHTNING ROD (retrack version)- This thing honestly feels like it's too fast for the track, but it's really fun.

6. TWISTED CYCLONE- I probably like this one more than most people. It could certainly use a third lap like many suggest but RMC did a great job with such a small plot to work with.

7. IRON RATTLER- Some fun drops off that quarry wall. Very fun coaster but you can tell RMC hadn't quite perfected things yet.

8. NEW TEXAS GIANT- Solid first coaster by RMC. Rode it first thing in the morning and it seemed to crawl through the second half. So I decided to wait to try again at the end of the day, but again the speed was dying off. So, very good first half but the second kind of crawls...

9. JERSEY DEVIL COASTER- This one was kind of a disappointment to me. It's the only single rail I've ridden so far (until June 2023) and I was expecting more whip. IDK, maybe the single rails work better has smaller whippier rides instead of having the bigger layouts.

10. WONDER WOMAN GOLDEN LASSO- This is one I was really excited for due to my issues with Jersey Devil but was a disappointment. Layout is great but the restraint vest was so painful it took me out of it. When I got back to the hotel I noticed it actually left bruises on each clavical.

11. OUTLAW RUN- Another massive disappointment. The first ride the operator stapled me and the restraint just killed me throughout the layout. But realizing this could be because I got stapled I decided to come back and try it again. This time I wasn't stapled and had good space so I got excited. That quickly ended as yet again I got killed by the restraint. Man I'm glad RMC started developing their own trains because these early coasters they did with other companies trains have restraints that I just absolutely cannot tolerate...

lom.lom.lom

Roller Poster
1. Iron Gwazi
2. Steel Vengeance
3. Twisted Timbers
4. Wicked Cyclone
5. Jersey Devil Coaster
6. Storm Chaser

In 2023 I'm for sure adding ArieForce One, Twisted Cyclone, Goliath, and Outlaw Run, possibly adding New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler, and WoWoGoLaCo if I can find time to get to Texas.
Welp I got a chance to ride 4 new RMCs and here's how they stack up!

1. ArieForce One - Fun Spot Atlanta
2. Iron Gwazi - Busch Gardens Tampa
3. Steel Vengeance - Cedar Point
4. Twisted Timbers - Kings Dominion
5. Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City
6. Wicked Cyclone - Six Flags New England
7. Goliath - Six Flags Great America
8. Twisted Cyclone - Six Flags Over Georgia
9. Jersey Devil Coaster - Six Flags Great Adventure
10. Storm Chaser - Kentucky Kingdom

ArieForce One lives up to the hype..... my #3 overall behind Fury 325 and i305

Howie

Donkey in a hat
1. Steel Vengeance. Yerrrrsss, still the king and still my overall number 1.
SteVe has everything I love about a good RMC, but about 40% more of it than the next biggest RMC on the list. I mean... durr!

2. Iron Gwazi. Pretty much perfect. Blistering pace. Every element hits. No painful mmoments. Just... brilliant.

3. Untamed. Despite being way smaller than the two above, this ride just packs so much in. It's been said before, but it does remind me very much of a 'mini' Steel Vengeance in that it's just a wee bit... silly. But in a good way!

4. Wildfire. All about the location with this one. I mean yeah, it's a great coaster, but those views and that scenery just elevate the whole experience. Love it.

5. Outlaw Run. Another one that benefits from a fantastic woodland location with great views and bags of character.

6. Zadra. Some would question why this isn't ranked higher, and I get that. In theory it should be battling it out with Iron Gwazi for the number 2 spot but... I dunno, I just found it quite predictable by RMC's standards. The layout is a fairly formulaic out-and-back twice sorta thing, you can see everything that's about to happen to you and it also has noticably fewer airtime moments than even some of the smaller ones. Compare that to IG's twisted, spaghetti bowl of unpredictable madness that you just don't see coming for most of the ride.
Plus, Zadra gave me bruises.

7. Railblazer. It's a short ride and I have a couple of niggles with the train design, but overall a shockingly intense coaster. Airtime in the back seat is like nothing else on earth.

8. Storm Chaser. A fantastic, action packed coaster that would be a couple of notches higher if it weren't for it's somewhat shoddy appearance and naff location overlooking a tyre depot.

9. Goliath. What there is of it is excellent, but it's all over way too quickly and you kinda feel short changed. That stall tho. 👌

10. Joker. I mean, it's still the best coaster at SFDK with potentially a great layout, but doesn't seem to carry enough speed to make it truly exciting. Maybe I caught it on a bad day, but it seemed practically pedestrian compared to other RMC's.

That's my lot for now but really looking forward to ranking the next ones. (Potentially getting 6 more in Summer of 2024 🫰)

Last edited:

Climb

Mega Poster
I’ve only ridden three, but…

1. Steel Vengeance - my #1 for good reason.
2. Jersey Devil - I did a single rail, earlier this year (Intamin though) and thought it was kinda crap and rough so my expectations were very low but my god did it exceed my expectations tenfold. An amazing ride honestly.
3. Wicked Cyclone - my first RMC experience and it was honestly forgettable and kind of flat for me. Was it fun? Yes. Would I ride it again? Absolutely. But very mid tier.

Projektion

Mega Poster
1. Zadra - Energylandia
2. Hakugei - Nagashima Spa Land
3. Wildfire - Kolmarden
4. Railblazer - California's Great America
5. Untamed - Wallibi Holland
6. Iron Rattler - Six Flags Fiesta Texas
7. Twisted Colossus - Six Flags Magic Mountain
8. Wonder Woman: Golden Lasso Coaster - Six Flags Fiesta Texas
9. Wonder Woman: Flight of Courage - Six Flags Magic Mountain
10. New Texas Giant - Six Flags Over Texas

When I get around to riding them, I could see Iron Gwazi and the Draves designed RMCs getting up towards the top as they seem to be of a similar design philosophy to Zadra (focused primarily on really fast pacing).

JackFish

Mega Poster
5. Outlaw Run. Another one that benefits from a fantastic woodland location with great views and bags of character.
Nice to see Outlaw Run getting some love! It's my favorite coaster. Not #1 but my favorite. Most enjoyable, and most relatable. Best coaster ever.

Sticky_T_Wicky

Roller Poster
1. Steel Vengeance - What can be said that hasn't been said about it. My number 1 and it isn't particularly close. 11/10
-gap-
2. ArieForce One - Arguably the best quality per length RMC I've been on but doesn't have the length of SteVe. 10/10
3. Outlaw Run - Such a great setting and relentless pacing. I kind of like the not as smooth experience. Oh and the best night ride in the country. 10/10
-gap-
4. Twisted Cyclone - May be recent bias putting this ahead of the next two but I couldn't get over how powerful this was given its statue. The wave turn is the best I've experienced. 9/10
5. Storm Chaser - Similar to Twisted Cyclone in terms of power despite statue but seem to recall preferring Cyclone slightly more. 9/10
6. Iron Rattler - 3 top tier RMC elements in the first drop, zero g roll and dive off the cliff and while the quarry crawl is overly dissed, it does hurt its pacing. 9/10
7. Lightning Rod - Could be hurt by the fact I only got two rides on it early on a relatively cool day but the first drop, wave turn and twist and shout felt like they should've been taken at higher speeds. The off axis hill and quad down are elite though. 9/10
8. Goliath - The ride feels too short and incomplete. In the back, Great first drop, airtime hill, dive loop and stall but the turnarounds don't do much. The turnarounds do provide air in the front but the first drop isn't near as good. Still a 9/10.
-gap-
9. New Texas Giant - Easily the least intense RMC but still an 8/10 for me. The airtime isn't as strong nor is there the volume of it. That final lap also has some pacing issues.

Esther7

Roller Poster
Here's my RMC ranking:

1. Iron Gwazi (BGT)
2. Zadra (Energylandia)
3. Twisted Timbers (KD)
4. Wicked Cyclone (SFNE)
5. Wildfire (Kolmarden)
6. Twisted Colossus (SFMM)
7. Untamed (Walibi Holland)

Looking forward to riding Steel Vengeance next year to add it to the list! 🤞🏼😊