3. Wildfire
4. Twisted Timbers
5. RailBlazer
6. Storm Chaser
7. Wicked Cyclone
8. Twisted Colossus
9. Joker

CookieCoasters

How was this and how many rides did you get on during this time? I'll be doing the exact same thing in a few weeks so you can imagine my excitement.
I got 2 rides on Maverick and 3 on Steel Vengeance. They emptied out the normal queue for each coaster before letting passholders in, which took about 80-90 minutes for SV, so you will have to wait a while past closing to get on. Still, I’d recommend getting in the queue around closing time as that may mean an extra ride when ERT starts, plus you may get a seat on the rocks near the ride and watching it cycle from there did help pass the time. Once they opened it for us I got on straightaway for my first ride, then waited around 15-20 minutes for my second and third rides (which is obviously a lot shorter than the normal queue is during the day!). Maverick was walk-on.

Honestly, it was fantastic. Those 3 rides were the best ones I had on SV all visit. Top-of-the-top quality stuff! Hope you enjoy :D

Hutch

I got 2 rides on Maverick and 3 on Steel Vengeance. They emptied out the normal queue for each coaster before letting passholders in, which took about 80-90 minutes for SV, so you will have to wait a while past closing to get on. Still, I’d recommend getting in the queue around closing time as that may mean an extra ride when ERT starts, plus you may get a seat on the rocks near the ride and watching it cycle from there did help pass the time. Once they opened it for us I got on straightaway for my first ride, then waited around 15-20 minutes for my second and third rides (which is obviously a lot shorter than the normal queue is during the day!). Maverick was walk-on.

Honestly, it was fantastic. Those 3 rides were the best ones I had on SV all visit. Top-of-the-top quality stuff! Hope you enjoy :D
I can't ****ing wait.

That's useful information to know though. Appreciate that. Riding Steel Vengeance at midnight sounds insane. I'll be sure to hit it up earlier in the day though for my first ride.

Coaster Cinema

New ones in bold
1. Lightning Rod - Dollywood
2. Storm Chaser - Kentucky Kingdom
3. Twisted Timbers - Kings Dominion
4. Twisted Colossus - Six Flags Magic Mountain
5. New Texas Giant - Six Flags Over Texas
6. Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City
7. Iron Rattler - Six Flags Fiesta Texas
8. Goliath - Six Flags Great America
9. Joker - Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Edward M

Well, after adding two RMCs to the mix, I can finally update! Edit: forgot Wildfire.
Ridden in bold

1. Steel Vengeance
  2. Lightning Rod
  3. Medusa Steel Coaster
  4. Outlaw Run
  5. RMC Raptors
  6. Wildfire
  7. Twisted Cyclone
  8. Goliath, SFGAm
  9. Storm Chaser
  10. Wicked Cyclone
  11. Iron Rattler
  12. Twisted Timbers
  13. Joker
  14. New Texas Giant
  15. Twisted Colossus
Some new additions and a reorder, also just counting ones I've done now. I rank my favorite coasters usually, but I'm gonna try and be more objective here.
  1. Steel Vengeance - Duh. I'm almost irritated that it's my number one, as it's just so common. But I don't think anything else could take its place either.
  2. Lightning Rod - Quad Down.
  3. Untamed - Certainly better than Outlaw, which has a soft spot for me. It's chock full of airtime and is probably the best RMC, element for element. Not a moment is wasted, and its inversions are wholly unique.
  4. Outlaw Run - Fast, ferocious, and close to my heart. Its final barrel rolls have aged poorly, but everything before that is among RMC's best.
  5. Wildfire - Has some real pacing issues, but it has my favorite non-quad down element on any ride: that stall <3 <3. Its terrain gives it an undeniable beauty that also helps elevate the ride.
  6. Storm Chaser - Maybe has RMC's most intense airtime in those final bunny hops as well as having a longer layout that doesn't die out (see two below)
  7. Twisted Cyclone - It may be short, but it packs quite a punch. That wave turn alone really helps.
  8. Wicked Cyclone - Damn solid, but it really dies out by the last lap around the structure.
  9. Iron Rattler - Everything interacting with the quarry is amazing. That part on top is what really hurts it for me.
  10. Twisted Colossus - Feels like two halves of an RMC. Never got to see it duel, which certainly didn't help.

Furiustobaco

1. Steel Vengeance
2. NTG
3. Goliath (SGAM) (if longer would be #2)

I have to say despite having sky-high expectations for Vengeance i came off the ride in pure shock, this coaster is a pure airtime machine with literally so much ejector air it will hurt your legs! Utter relentless ride, currently my favourite ride, period.
NTG is fun but overall nowhere near as intense as SV or even Goliath, though its long length and more airtime than Goliath make it #2.

Howie

1. SteeeeVe! Still the daddy. Other RMC's are fantastic and, technically, just as well paced, but it's the sheer size of the thing and the mammoth ride time that keep it at the top. It's just a monster.

2. Untamed. Pretty much perfection. I can't think of a single complaint, not even a petty one. In every measurable way this is a 10/10 coaster. It's just... Stevie Boy is an 11.

3. Outlaw Run. Almost perfect. Barrell roll finale isn't the best, but it's still one helluva wild ride, in a stunning location.

4. Wildfire. It's like a bigger version of Outlaw Run in an even more stunning location, but it doesn't quite haul ass as much as those above, especially towards the end.

5. Storm Chaser. It's mental, ain't no doubt about that, but it's just kinda plonked there, on a flat piece of land full of weeds, overlooking a road and a tyre shop. There's no sense of occasion about it. It's just a coaster in a place. Fortunately it's a bloody good one.

6. Goliath. Too short. Seems kinda basic compared to some of the others. Newer RMC's pack more airtime hills into the home stretch than Goliath has in its whole layout. But hey, y'know, a back row night ride on this thing is still something to be savoured.