What's new

Random news! - Maradona bitten in face by dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Not a-****ing-gain. Does he/she/it/them realise how much he/she/it/they realise how much they have perverted nature. If he/she/it/they wanted kids, why not stay as a woman? And does that make his girlfriend homosexual or bisexual or neither? Must have been wierd to see the 'man' in labour and the woman next to 'him' helping 'him' through it not the other way around.

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD!?!?

Ollie

CF Legend
^I was going to post that. We were talking about it in college today. Almost everyone agreed that the policeman was in the right. She was breaking the law. Resisting the penalty and getting verbally abusive. She was also making the officer back into the road.
Nothing like a few thousand volts to sort out someone like that. :)

But everyone will be thinking that they shouldn't of done it because of her age. Well if she didn't break the law by speeding the in first place and refused to accept the consequences then the police need to take action regardless of age.
Funny how she now faces a big fine and up to a year in jail for it now as well. :lol:

^^^ OMG poor puppy <3 I'm glad it was okay though!

As for the taser thing, I think that was a bit much. What about just handcuffs? I don't get the point of using a taser, I mean, what can a 72 year old woman do?

mrclam

Giga Poster
Erm.. he killed.. a.. fly..

compare that to dick cheney going out hunting animals on purpose and shooting other guys on "accident"

peep

CF Legend
Don't know if anyone has seen this yet but it made me giggle.

BBC news are reporting that Wallabies in Australia are getting high and creating crop circles. LINKAGE

Gazza

Giga Poster
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8118721.stm

A bit of business news, but it made me laugh:
Gazprom seals $2.5bn Nigeria deal

Russia's energy giant Gazprom has signed a $2.5bn (£1.53bn) deal with Nigeria's state operated NNPC, to invest in a new joint venture.

The new firm, to be called Nigaz, is set to build refineries, pipelines and gas power stations in Nigeria.

Analysts say the move could further strengthen Russia's role in supplying natural gas to Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.