What's new

PowerPark | Pitts Special | Gerstlauer Infinity | 2020

Drift1981

Roller Poster
IMG_20191224_102710.jpg

Based on this image it looks like the ride might be more about speed and airtime than inversions. Maybe the ride won't invert at all.

The drop isn't yet connected to the crossing over the road so I'm assuming the upwards curving piece will be connected to the drop with some kind of an element or elements before the crossover. Otherwise the track would cross the road four times, which seems unlikely. With the return over the road ending in what looks like the brake run, large part of the ride seems to take place at the karting track where there isn't a ton of space. Not expecting a very long coaster.

Image credit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xytarrdf...1Mmq9Y6a?dl=0&preview=IMG_20191224_102710.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Paying homage to Ravine Flyer II I see! This project is so intriguing - I'm excited to learn more about it!

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Someone on cf chat said they knew someone who got some info at IAAPA (yes I know, but people want sources...)

Apparently it's a separate cred with no inversions focusing on airtime.

Just thinking, assuming this must be a gerst (not sure there is any doubt), do they have any creds like this with no inversions??

Bluegamesful

Roller Poster
There is one Infinity without inversions, but that one is launched. Kärnan would be somewhat comparable as the only inversion is after the speed focused outdoor part, but other than that.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
There is one Infinity without inversions, but that one is launched. Kärnan would be somewhat comparable as the only inversion is after the speed focused outdoor part, but other than that.
Had a look on rcdb, yeah the Madagascar one looks quite different. This will be an interesting new style project for gerstlauer then.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Is this going to be a mini Karnan? What a very interesting development though, fair play to the park for doing something a bit different.

Jussunen

Roller Poster
Here's a construction update video:

Some notices:

XTOqH3U.jpg

- The coaster seems to be made by Gerstlauer (which isn't any surprise). (This picture has been taken from a parking lot).

2020-01-04 201558.jpg
- I found station gates from a parking lot and they looked like they would be for two row trains similar to Junker. Also, if there're new gates, you can guess if it's a new ride or extension to Junker.

sAiPD5m.jpg

T62Tare.jpg

pojaplw.jpg

If someone wants to use photos which I took from the coaster (without watermarks), just send me a message.

Last edited:

PetskuC

Mega Poster
Teasing has begun

It was mostly just mumbo jumbo about that the following decade will be epic and filled with thrills, but that the site would be updated regularly with new information.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk