Re: Phantasialand | unknown | Intamin launched

The scale of this thing is insane!

3Tb7Vmt.jpg

RWTpMjs.jpg

p4MrmJv.jpg

elephant58

Hyper Poster

I'm secretly hoping that Thorpe's ride will be something like this. It won't be.

Ethan

Strata Poster

This place looks as good as Disney! I need to go there this year, and then again next year I think so I can ride this beauty :)

Lofty

CF Legend

This looks **** great. Heavily themed coasters <3

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

The tracks appear to be plastic wrapped - is that on account of theme painting and not wanting to splash onto the track?

Lofty

CF Legend

Quite possibly; a lot of theming is created using a combination of wire framing and spray concrete - it could be to protect the track from that?! But some of it is missing, which is the confusing element.

ThomVD

Giga Poster

That is excellent news! I hope they'll theme that well too, but considering it's Phantasialand, I'm sure they will <3

Now the cred whores can't complain anymore. It will be a +7 park after these new investments (although obviously, it has much more to it).

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster

Have some more photos from a couple of days ago. I'm excited to see how large the building is going to be. Lots of theming!

fc37e86894eb6d16824fcf320948bd21.jpg

593bfdb360d4135864f68a7862e36bde.jpg
9a01ae7125b3918d61e715e9f1e9e160.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster

It won't be in a building by the way, more covered mostly by rock formations I believe! :)

elephant58

Hyper Poster

ThomVD said:
That is excellent news! I hope they'll theme that well too, but considering it's Phantasialand, I'm sure they will <3

Now the cred whores can't complain anymore. It will be a +7 park after these new investments (although obviously, it has much more to it).

Only if you count Winjas as 2. :wink:

ThomVD

Giga Poster

^ Why wouldn't you? They are two separate coasters with different layouts and different names. I don't see why they only count as one coaster. But then again, everybody counts stuff their own way :p .

ThomVD

Giga Poster
I'm on my phone now at a lecture, but Phantasialand has just released an announcement and trailer of Klugheim on Facebook, and Taron is apparently going to be the fastest multi-launch coaster in Europe.

I hope someone else can link it here before I get home, otherwise I'll do it first thing.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
It will be faster than Helix, which is 100 km/h. I wonder how much faster. I doubt there will be a big difference, but being intamin, the launches will probably be more forceful than Helix.

andrus

Giga Poster
ThomVD said:
^ Why wouldn't you? They are two separate coasters with different layouts and different names. I don't see why they only count as one coaster. But then again, everybody counts stuff their own way :p .
I've never even thought of the possibility to count the coaster as two! ^^ I think of it as "Winjas Fear & Force"; one coaster with two tracks, that share the same station, shares the same theme, is the same ride type, is the same ride.. But of course it's up to everyone to count their own way :wink:

Wow! There's litterally track everywhere! Hope they put in some nice Intamin airtime as well :--D
Mysterious Sue said: