What's new

Paultons | Raptor/FotP | Vekoma Junior Boomerang/SFC

Treybleed

Roller Poster
FotP had its first ever test run today ! Next couple weeks will be its 100 hours of required test running ! :)

Zac

Roller Poster
Treybleed said:
FotP had its first ever test run today ! Next couple weeks will be its 100 hours of required test running ! :)
Wow, Paultons really does like to get their rides working early =D>

Treybleed

Roller Poster
Yeah they went up pretty fast! Looking forward to seeing Raptor test run when its ready.. see if it looks fast enough for some airtime on the hump ^^

Zac

Roller Poster
Flight of the thingy mabob testing - here is a photo
8K1qcjM.png

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Thekingin64 said:
Also, there seems to be a smaller third coaster to the left of the boomerang which I believe hasn't been mentioned on here yet.
If you're referencing the kiddy cred to the right in the pov during the initial lift then that's Flying Frog and has been there a while.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
https://paultonspark.co.uk/lost-kin...- January 2016&dm_i=1UGI,3YV70,FLZC8N,EBO86,1

15/01/2016

2016 is finally here and we have been busy over the winter season preparing the new Lost Kingdom land. An opening date for Lost Kingdom at Paultons Park has also been confirmed as 17th May 2016.

This month we have even more behind the scenes construction photos for you to see. Final testing on the new boomerang coaster, Velociraptor will be taking place at the end of this month. Since our last update, many unique plants and trees have appeared in this area.

Some brilliant rockwork has been added around the Flight of the Pterosaur which can be seen in the photo below.

The Little Explorers’ Play Park is developing well with lots of fun features including interactive footprints and climbing frames to keep the little ones entertained - Dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes have been moving in all over the site.

Work surrounding Boulder Dash is pretty much complete, the ride is now operating, has been fully tested and has been covered over for now.

Don’t forget, you could still be in with a chance of winning tickets to visit Lost Kingdom this year by playing our Lost Kingdom mobile game.

More updates soon,

Paultons Park

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
DelPiero said:
...Work surrounding Boulder Dash is pretty much complete, the ride is now operating, has been fully tested and has been covered over for now...

I knew they'd come to their senses eventually and build a big ol' woodie.

Oh wait, it's just a dodgem-type ride? Aww, darn...

Dave

CF Legend
That T-Rex looks like he's just told the worst jokes;

"Hey guys What do you call it when a dinosaur gets in a car accident?

Tyrannosaurus wreck!

IMG_9709.jpg

JoshC.

Strata Poster
If I didn't know better, I'd have thought that dinosaur was a Puntaceratops.

I'll grab my coat.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Just look at that entrance! The finish on all this is amazing! It's crazy to thing it isn't even all done yet! Really good area by the looks of things!
ac2dab9c55666ee7aa2234b22abedfd7.jpg

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Looks like this new area is going to be Paultonnes of fun.