Roller Poster
Re: Ocean Kingdom | "Unknown" | B&M Wing Coaster

Dive loop and High Speed Turn

201211891336_747e1a20jw1dymv06ze82j.jpg

201211891416_3d85e3c2jw1dymkl2gxdwj.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend

Wow. Love it. I wouldn't exactly say its going to be a "High Speed Turn" basing it on the height of the element ;)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

The Grape Wizard said:
Never been on a wing coaster however this drop looks one of the best. The inverted drops on Swarm/Gatekeeper look like really fun elements but you can't beat a bloody big drop.

Agreed. Although I really enjoyed the first drop on Swarm, it didn't feel much like an actual drop at all if that makes sense? It just feels like a weirdly-placed inversion. It's a lot of fun, but I actually enjoyed the more traditional straight drop on Raptor quite a bit more. Based on that, I'd say the I'd prefer the drop on this to any of the other wing coasters. It's all down to personal preference though, obviously.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator

Lofty said:
Wow. Love it. I wouldn't exactly say its going to be a "High Speed Turn" basing it on the height of the element ;)

High speed-turn

I don't see the problem :--D

reddude333

Giga Poster

Pokemaniac said:
Lofty said:

High speed-turn

I don't see the problem :--D

Haha! I've never heard of a "speed-turn". Just goes to show hyphen placement can make a big difference :p

The coaster is looking great though. Interested in seeing how the rest will turn out.

Colossus

Giga Poster

This is going to be a poor mans GateKeeper ;)

No but seriously though, this is looking real nice actually, vertical construction is coming along real nice to be fair, I`m interested to see how this turns out and how it stacks up with the other Wing Coasters.
The only thing I`m not too sure about is the colour scheme.

reddude333

Giga Poster

^^I mean, it's pretty much Cheetah Hunt's color scheme with perhaps a duller yellow. I think it should be fine...depends on if there will be theming of any type or what will be around the coaster.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

Rainforest theme then, sounds nice, loving the trains and the lights just make them even better.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

That's, quite possibly, the tackiest looking train I think B&M have done so far.

Love. It.

reddude333

Giga Poster

It is very eccentric but it will match the track colors well. Hopefully we'll see some coconut trees etc. below the track (whatever makes it look most rainforesty :p)

iblamefish

Roller Poster

Looking like we now know that coaster will be called "flying over the rainforest" by the poster in front of the train.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

^ I think it's actually quite likely that it's the name. It sounds way more like a name for a Chinese coaster than something B&M would use for marketing.