What's new

"Now Showing"

marc

CF Legend
As I said though the last 90 mins was fantastic and I forgot the people were not real, I really felt for them and did have a tear in my eye. I really did feel part of it without the 3d, but as I said you just new what would happen. The only thing I did not guess was a lead person would die and the they did not stop the 1st attack.

It is by no means a bad film at all, its a good film but next time I do not need to watch the 1st 90 mins simple.

I do tend to like Cameron films, but I put this one along with the Abyiss.

nealbie

CF Legend
Well, I watched "Titanic" last night/the early hours of this morning and have to say it's still pretty epic.

It would seem however that JC also stole the plot for this film as well, although admittedly not from Disney on this occasion - it's also worth noting that I think he's gotten away with it this time around and no-one's noticed. ;)

9/10 - not quite perfect, still bloody good though. Most of the 11 Oscar's just deserved, and quite possibly deserves one for being EXACTLY three hours long, that impressed me almost as much as the film itself :roll:

And literally now showing is:-

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFjRzM5U-bs&feature=related[/youtube]

<3 <3 <3

nadroJ

CF Legend
I want one too! Soooooo cute <3 I also quite liked the little fat ugly ones too =] Also, yay for free cinema =D

nealbie

CF Legend
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KPKAcBJRJg&feature=related[/youtube]

Still so made of epic win - I will eat my hat if a better animated film is made!

<3 <3 <3 Simba *swoons*

11/10

Ben

CF Legend
Toothless is just a rubbish Pokémon. Like, one of the ones belonging to numbers 252 - 493...

HAVING SAID THAT.

I watched Pokémon The Movie 2000 today cause I am WIN. It is also, like me, WIN. It has Articuno in it, it is therefore of the life loving variety.

Avatar, on the other hand, sucks. I honestly can't rant about it more than it's just dull. It's JUST pretty to look at. That's it. There's nothing else to rant about because there's NOTHING else to say. Oh. Except the powerloader reference to Aliens was cool. Then they didn't get rid of it and it became important. Then it was just Cameron trying to recapture his best moment again, and failing.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Iron Man 2 is great. It did however take forever to warm up and the conversations were so realistic they were hard to understand.

Oh, but plus points on having Scarlet :D

It was a fun film, very entertaining and I'll look faward to the third one.

8/10.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Watched The Last Song last night at cinema as there was literally nothing on. It was shockingly awful. Really girly, like, really young girly, and had some bad acting in, especially from Miley Cyrus. Having said that, she was OMNOMNOMNOMbsufgasdvnpohjgiohbogily hot. Thus makes it a:

4/10