CF Legend
Error said:
WHY IS IT DOING SO WELL?

Maxi-Posters-Twilight--Edward--3318.jpg

This is why Twilight is doing so well.

Ben

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
Shut up he's actually gorgeous! It's why twilight is so tantalizing, all the close-ups of him. Yum.

No.

He looks like a rejected Ken doll you'd find at a pound shop.

^ Honestly, what do people expect? He was one of THE biggest celebrities.. You think they're not gonna spend loads of time with coverage about his death?

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Except it's been a week with nothing but this. Especially when actually important news items were happening. Oh well. I just want it over...

Ben

CF Legend
I just watched the third Mummy film. It wasn't as bad as I thought, though the new Evelyn was terrible and Brandon Fraser? Ew.

It didn't make a lot of sense either, and felt dumb without an actual Mummy...

BUT, why did I like it? ALEX! Holy crap, did he grow up well! 9/10 because he was so fit, 5/10 for the film.

Ben

CF Legend
Double post, whatever.

I also watched recently...

Gran Torino - Great, but, the amateur nature of the actors shows. And Clint sounds like Batman. 8/10.

Doubt - Amazing. You have to have an attention span and a mind, but, it's excellent, and the best display of acting I've seen in a long, long time. No wars, no robots, just pure, fine film making excellence. Such a shame stuff like this is so much less successful than mindless crap like Transformers... grrrrr... 10/10.

In Bruges - Hilarious, heart breaking, and quite violent! Everything you'd want in a movie. And Colin Farrell looks absolutely GORGEOUS in it. Seriously. I've never seen him look half this good. Jesus Christ... 9/10