What's new

NoLimits Competition #2 - Feel the wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intricks

Strata Poster
So far mine has height, lovely curvacious curves and SPEED! All without going red :3

Switching between the hideouts'...

Xpress

Strata Poster
Snoo said:
It would seem it also lacks grammar and spelling Xpress. ;)

I was unaware I was present and supposed to be spelling like I am in a high school grade level English class... :roll:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Just for good measure (I know we've all already read it anyway), I've deleted Tom's comment and the quotation of it. :D

The_Architect

Roller Poster
OMG i didn't know we couldn't edit terrain. It's obvious now, but my whole ride so far has been on edited terrain. Well, if I don't get a ride in on time THAT is WHY.

Snoo

The Legend
lol jesus.. how much are you kids editing? Let's just say this:

1. No large scale editing.. like deleting a mountain.
2. Trenches/underground/doing small touches around the track is perfectly fine.

I should be more specific. I'll feel terrible if you guys changed a lot and really didn't have a problem in the first place. Actually, think of it this way.. you're getting a haircut.. I don't want you to take it to the scalp but nothing wrong with a trim. ;)

The_Architect

Roller Poster
ok ok... i'm gonna carry on and finish it and ill let you decide if i went too far with the terrain editing (i dont think i did).

Bear

Roller Poster
In terms of terrain, all I really need to do is have a big flat section for station and brake runs to sit. I'll just have to work around the rest of it!

reddude333

Giga Poster
Literally the only "terrain editing" I've done is taken out/slightly moved a couple trees....I don't even think it's noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.