What's new

NoLimits Competition #2 - Feel the wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far mine has height, lovely curvacious curves and SPEED! All without going red :3

Switching between the hideouts'...

Snoo said:
It would seem it also lacks grammar and spelling Xpress. ;)

I was unaware I was present and supposed to be spelling like I am in a high school grade level English class... :roll:

Just for good measure (I know we've all already read it anyway), I've deleted Tom's comment and the quotation of it. :D

OMG i didn't know we couldn't edit terrain. It's obvious now, but my whole ride so far has been on edited terrain. Well, if I don't get a ride in on time THAT is WHY.

lol jesus.. how much are you kids editing? Let's just say this:

1. No large scale editing.. like deleting a mountain.
2. Trenches/underground/doing small touches around the track is perfectly fine.

I should be more specific. I'll feel terrible if you guys changed a lot and really didn't have a problem in the first place. Actually, think of it this way.. you're getting a haircut.. I don't want you to take it to the scalp but nothing wrong with a trim. ;)

ok ok... i'm gonna carry on and finish it and ill let you decide if i went too far with the terrain editing (i dont think i did).

In terms of terrain, all I really need to do is have a big flat section for station and brake runs to sit. I'll just have to work around the rest of it!

Literally the only "terrain editing" I've done is taken out/slightly moved a couple trees....I don't even think it's noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.