What's new

NoLimits Competition #2 - Feel the wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Strata Poster
^Trees aren't terrain, they're trees. I removed mine to make it easier and then I'm adding them back in.

Getting nice and far with mine, need to smooth more.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Snoo said:
-------------------------

Due Date:

November 22nd, 2011 at 10pm GST, 5pm EST

-------------------------

Snoo

The Legend
Just do them all. :p

I knew this comp would produce something epic and creative. I'm pleased.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Its created something epic alright...an epic oain in my ass that isnt the pleasurable kind >< Hit a stump but plan on tackling it today.

Also, can I get bonus points for not editing the terrain or even moving a single tree :3

Switching between the hideouts'...

The_Architect

Roller Poster
This is going good, and i've managed to do a couple bonuses which tbh, i thought one of them was a bit silly but hey i've done it anyway and it works! BUT it's whether you'll accept it as one... and obviously the whole terrain issue, *sigh*.

But honestly, this is gonna be good. Can we make some scenery type stuff out of supports? I mean, you said no 3D's and this might be like an equivilant but just done with supports?

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
I have the first section of my coaster and am stuck between going for the length bonus or making a short but sweet ride. Also can you put in multiple submissions?

Snoo

The Legend
^Nope.

The_Architect said:
This is going good, and i've managed to do a couple bonuses which tbh, i thought one of them was a bit silly but hey i've done it anyway and it works! BUT it's whether you'll accept it as one... and obviously the whole terrain issue, *sigh*.

But honestly, this is gonna be good. Can we make some scenery type stuff out of supports? I mean, you said no 3D's and this might be like an equivilant but just done with supports?

Well, I'm guessing it's the quad up.. which is just a personal thing since I love me some Boulder Dash triple up.. and I just thought it would be fun and different.

And what terrain issue? Explain my son. ;)

As far as that goes.. I'm fine with it. 3D's and just accents to the course are two different things. Remember, looks don't make the ride tho. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.