What's new

New attractions at Paultons Park

They could potentially add a Titan track GCI that could invert. I'd love to see that, and think a GCI would be a perfect fit for Paultons. They are really fun exciting rides, but not so daunting to terrify the younger guests. Something slightly larger than Heidi or White Lightning with a single inversion would be great.

Agree totally, hopefully a GCI. Gravity group coasters seem to get rough very quickly so an airtime packed coaster would be ideal for Paultons. Not bothered about inversions as thats all the UK seems to have coaster wise. There has been no confirmation of the viking video relating to a coaster having an inversion, so a woodie could well be on the cards.
Whilst not confirmed, the logo did deliberately turn 180 and finish upside-down... so either a coaster with inversions or a flat that goes over surely?

My bet is an inverting flat ride because they just had a new coaster not long ago.
I'd imagine an inverting flat ride could come to the park anyway as a supporting ride even if a new coaster comes to the park.

Their last coasters, Storm Chaser and Farmyard Flyer opened in 2021 and 2022 which I'd say next year is the right time for some form of coaster. 😊

I'd imagine an inverting flat ride could come to the park anyway as a supporting ride even if a new coaster comes to the park.

Their last coasters, Storm Chaser and Farmyard Flyer opened in 2021 and 2022 which I'd say next year is the right time for some form of coaster. 😊
Could be a Gerstlauer sky fly or sky roller. Gives you the option to invert. Something like Pixarus at Toverland which is well themed.
The area they are building on is also big enough that even if they did build a woodie, there would still be plenty of space for other rides. Maybe why they didn't build one in Tornado Springs as a descent wooden coaster would take up a larger footprint.