What's new

Most rides you've ever had on one attraction in a day?

Trax

Hyper Poster
78 on Taiga. Due to a change in our flight schedule we had 3 days at Linnanmäki, and rode Taiga for one day straight. They do not allow rerides, though, so we had to run around for every single one.

My record for Taron is 38, it was a very empty day and I needed to go to the restroom, but the empty seats kept popping up, so I Switched seats for about an hour.

I hope to beat the 78 with Kondaa, I am currently at something in the 30s within one day, but for Halloween I am planning for 12 hours of Kondaa. Triple digits should be possible.

Stevie

Roller Poster
Back in the days of Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, the ride ops let me ride Chang 13 times without getting off. Also did 13 rides in a row on Big Apple coaster back when the all-day pass was cheaper than a one off ride is now. Wow, my examples are terrible

Matt N

CF Legend
About 80 rides in a day on the Intamin observation tower EuroTower in Europa Park.

…Although that answer is probably cheating as it was during work since it’s operated from inside. 😝
Do you work on EuroTower, then?

You could well have batched me onto the ride on my recent trip, if so!

Christian

Hyper Poster
Back in the days of Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, the ride ops let me ride Chang 13 times without getting off. Also did 13 rides in a row on Big Apple coaster back when the all-day pass was cheaper than a one off ride is now. Wow, my examples are terrible

The luxury of Six Flags. Only chain I have never had issues with rerides if there is an empty seat. If I'm alone on the train they mostly wont even open the restraints.

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
Busch Gardens Williamsburg: loch ness monster- 8 hours straight clocking in at 64 rides. not gonna lie i'm probably going to challenge that this year with an Apollo's Chariot marathon.

Probably Wildfire at Kolmarden for me, managing 17 rides in one day.

Second to that is Shambhala or Untamed. I managed 13 rides on Untamed on my last visit to WH and whilst the specific number escapes me, I think Shambhala was the same when I visited PA back in 2018.

No surprise all of these counts were achieved when visiting solo!

Last edited:

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Never broken double figures on any ride, even on quiet days I tend to get bored riding the same thing over and over again.

Best is 9 rides on Lech Coaster. Most of those were solo rides and were all in the space of a couple of hours. I could've ridden it over 50 times that day but after 3 or 4 in a row the intensity was making me feel rough.

Joint second are 7 rides each on Shambhala and Icon, both in December (2019 and 2021 respectively) funnily enough! The weather was VERY different between those two visits as you might expect :D

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Mako - 25 Laps (I had a 2nd day at SeaWorld and spent it getting my rounds on this thing, was the first and only B&M hyper I'd ridden at the time).

Nemesis - 16 (Being the only visit I'll have a towers this year, I made sure to get on Nemesis plenty of times before it's retracked)

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
32 rides on Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia on Jan 7th 2020. 26 of those were the last hour of the park being open where I never got off the train. That night, only a few would get on or off and dispatches were maybe 1/3rd of the train full. The near freezing temperature kept the crowds small.

Indy

Hyper Poster
Back in the days of Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, the ride ops let me ride Chang 13 times without getting off.
I had an incredibly similar experience. I was a teen on what was probably my first solo out-of-state trip. It was SFKK's last day of operation for the season and it was very cold and raining. There is no way the park made money that day. Regardless, I went straight to Chang, took my position in the front row, and probably had 10 consecutive rides without getting off because nobody else was getting in line.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
35 times on Cedar Creek Mine Ride when I was 14; it was a slow night where they were allowing rerides, and I just simply stayed on! Oh to be young again.

toofpikk

Mega Poster
I was really there thinking my 17 rides on Nemesis inferno was impressive.

Really miss the summer nights days where they'd just blast club music in all the ride stations until 10 oclock and you shared the park with more staff than guests.

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
well i guess i should say i rode it 64 times, but had to get off each time b/c op's didn't let me stay on, but it was a nice fun run. if i plan to tackle the apollo challenge i'm buying a skip the line deal so i can maximize my ride time. i would binge alpengiest, but the skip the line for it just seems real evil putting you right at the front where the station starts skipping over everyone instead of like apolo where you just go to the exit, and get a choice of row 3 or 7.

Y. Kim

Mega Poster
Using the reservation-only day at my new home park, ONLY 5000 guests per day,
5 times - Giant Digger
Apr. 3th 2022 (5 rides in just 45 minutes)
May. 8th 2022 (5 rides in just 35 minutes)
Sometimes, 20-seater trains waited for people to fill the seats.
Usually, parks are empty in Sunday night.

Other experiences are:
March weekday in 2018, 7 rides on T Express in 2 hrs.
One hot day (35°C) 8 rides on Draken

Stevie

Roller Poster
I had an incredibly similar experience. I was a teen on what was probably my first solo out-of-state trip. It was SFKK's last day of operation for the season and it was very cold and raining. There is no way the park made money that day. Regardless, I went straight to Chang, took my position in the front row, and probably had 10 consecutive rides without getting off because nobody else was getting in line.
same situation for me, and I was in the front as well. we very well may have done this marathon together 🤣

JackFish

Mega Poster
I got 24 rides on Thunderbird at Holiday World on a Sunday, the back row had no line and I got 10 rides without taking off my restraint.