What's new

Most rides you've ever had on one attraction in a day?

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
I managed 22 rides on Fury 325 Monday along with rides on many of the other coasters at Carowinds. The park was packed, but the wait never exceeded 30 minutes until the water park closed.

cookie

Giga Poster
This past April I lapped Shambhala ten times on the Monday before Easter thanks to the Express Pass. Pretty sure at least half of them were during the last hour of operation. I recall also that on Maundy Thursday I did Shambhala and Stampida another six-plus times each, and I wasn’t at the park until 4 P.M since I went to Tibidabo earlier that day.

I don’t have exact counts from my big trip in July last year, but I’m pretty sure I scored 6+ laps in one day on:
  • Taron
  • Chiapas
  • Star Trek
  • Kondaa
  • Fury
  • WDS’s Tower of Terror
  • Ratatouille
  • OzIris
Helped in PHL’s case that the weather was garbage that day. With WDS, the park tended to empty out after 3 PM-ish since most people headed to the main Disneyland park, leaving the queues on the higher-capacity rides crazy short. Single Rider on OzIris was a godsend, wish Asterix had that on more rides.

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
loch ness monster. 8 straight hours that netted me 64 rides. yes my neck was in pain afterwards, and yes i was so miserable from the hunger pains. i think i did that back in my teens when i was just a stupid idiot who was in love with finally riding coasters. after that i think my next in line was 22 rides in a row on mine blower, and then rounding out 3rd place is 20 rides in a row on Apollo's chariot. on my vacation from last year i managed 5 in a row on racer 75, and 5 in a row on griffon. got vacation coming up in june, and i plan on getting a fast pace for sfog and bush tampa. not gonna lie i could easily lap montu from sun up to sun down, and not be mad.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I don't generally count numbers of laps but there are a few occasions when the ride count was very high;

• Taron ERT with CF(and other hotel guests) - At first there was quite a few people, so it was a 1 train wait, but after about 20 minutes the station cleared and we could either stay in seat or swap seats, or wait for the next train. Ridiculous number of rides in 1 hour.
  • Fury 325 Fastpass - Main queue was 2 hours long but the fastpass was walk on. After getting all the creds I spent 7 hours whoring Fury and Afterburn with the odd sprinkling of Intimidator. Spending the last 2 hours just on Fury, must have been well over 20 rides.
  • Wildfire the 2nd day of operation - Rode it from 2pm until 6pm with no queue, one of my most ridden creds of all, over 40 rides total, over 20 of which on this day.
  • Steel Vengeance Fastpass with @Howie - Glad he knows how many, 11 apparently 🥴

Coastercal

Roller Poster
I think Hyperion is my record at around 15. Didn’t count. But roughly 15.

The place was that quiet I was sat on the front row waiting for riders for 5-6 minutes before staff would eventually send the train half empty.

Cosmic rays

Roller Poster
I am only gonna count big coasters otherwise its a boring list hahaha.
Fenix 8X (toverland 2019)
Untamed 6X (Walibi Holland 2022)
Belago 5X (Hellendoorn a few years ago)
Python 5X (efteling, 2015)

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
Last Sunday I managed 22 rides on Fury 325, 8 on Copperhead Strike plus at least 2 rides each on the other open coasters all without Fast Lane pass. Park was only open for 6 hours.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Steel Vengeance Fastpass with @Howie - Glad he knows how many, 11 apparently 🥴

Don't forget you and @davidm had one more than me though - you ran round to get that extra lap right at the end before the queue closed, remember? Bah-studs.

At least I think it was 11 - 2 during the day with the full group and then a 9 lap marathon (so 10 for you & Mort') to end the evening.
Is that right? 🤔

Last edited:

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
The most I’ve ever ridden one coaster in one day was The Swarm, in which I managed to hit 86 rides on the 24/08/2015. Due to the weather that day the park was absolutely dead.

Honourable mentions:
Smiler x 40 (23/07/21)
Colossus x 56 (3rd October 2019) previous best was 50
Nemesis Inferno x 52, previous best was 40
Icon x 32

cookie

Giga Poster
Did 23 laps on Kondaa on Friday, August 19th, 2022. Park was open until 10 P.M and the place emptying out after 7 helped a lot in getting me up to that number.

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
Just thinking about that is making me feel queasy. 🤢

That's... that's 560 inversions! In one day! 😲
Ahaha, yeah Smiler is a beast to marathon, and I absolutely loved it, and when I get a chance I’d absolutely love to do it again and try to beat it the 40 rides.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
My son and I got in 15 rides in a row on El Toro before the park opened back when season pass holders used to get ERT in the mornings (those were the days!). Mike, the ride supervisor at the time who went on to be the manager of Galveston Pier, joked with us about how we could hit 100 rides that day if we tried. Aidan said he wanted to give it a shot and we actually managed it, thanks to Mike and the park policy back then of allowing you to re-ride if no one was waiting in the queue for your seat when the train pulled back into the station. We could have ridden more, but I had enough by then, even though this was back when the coaster rode much better than the past decade.

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
forgot about the time i lapped Dudley Do-Right's Rip Saw Falls 26 times in the pouring rain. i would have honestly gone more, but on ride 26 during the 1st outdoor section it started lightning really crazy, and i think they shut the ride down after i got off.

Peet

Giga Poster
For me it's 17 rides on Lech back in 2018, I blacked-out on every lap which can't have done my brain any good, but definitely worth it.

Aaron Smith

Mega Poster
I believe during member previews for Jersey Devil I had about 15 rides in 90 minutes. My other would be 9 laps on Nitro and 7 of those were in a row without leaving my seat since the park had just opened and there was no line.