What's new

Most annoying thing at a park.

Most annoying ?

• Queue Jumpers

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Know it alls (but they don't know anything!)

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Stupid comparissons (e.g, dragon khan to corkscrew)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Braggers of where and what parks they have been.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Explaining the ride in the queue (bu, explain it wrong)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queue stoppers (watche the ride, don't move on, you get the point)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (please state below)

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Sam

Giga Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
Queue jumpers we have found can be dealt with by smokers in the group delibrately puffing towards them, ain't that right Sam? :D

You certainly have that one right kiddo ;)

Who said two wrongs don't make a right?

A

Anonymous

People making out in the lines and also waiting in the lines.

Lauz

Roller Poster
Queing Times
Que Jumpers
Stupid Music
Childish Kiddie Characters (Eg- Thorpe Rhino (Or Whatever)

Lofty

CF Legend
Thanks all for the comments, some of these really made me laugh. Especialy this one (not in a racial way)

Sam wrote:
I think Muslims are worse than chavs at theme parks.

The teenage muslims are all chavs, and violent ones at that.... the families have more members in their party than drunks at a pissup and they insist in wlaking in rows and blocking up the whole path. They are the worst for queue jumping and if you say anything they look at you like thunder and acuse you of being racist....

If you don't like that then don't go to camelot, i get so annoyed (IM NOT RACIST) when they queue jump. So last time we went (my school) it all kicked off sad to say, but i mean between asian's and our school and people who were fighting was in the papers of our area as being racists. I am glad to say that i was not in that group of people and thanks to them (literally i want to thank them) we don't go there anymore and go to alton towers instead. Lol. So tbh it worked out for the best!

Lofty

CF Legend
Sorry for the double post but i realised how racist i sounded then, i don't mean it like that though!

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
^ You could have edited your post, instead of double posting 10 minutes after...

But anyone, I think someone mentioned a few pages ago about parks not running enough trains to go at full capacity on a busy day...I also find that so annoying...I hate waiting in line when I know if the park had been running one more train, if they are capable of doing so, I would have been on and off the ride by then...

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Well, I am really annoyed by Queue jumpers, chavs and long queues for everything. But you have to live with it, apart from queue jumpers.

Gilly

Roller Poster
Close call between "queue stoppers" and "queue jumpers".

Think i'll go with queue stoppers! They drive me insane! I hate standing still as it is, so when people infront of me don't move I get a tad mad. Usually give out a loud sarcastic cough, or sometimes a sarcastic comment does the trick! :lol:

A

Anonymous

It would have to be people who constantly moan and complain for me, it really bothers me.

It seems like they'd prefer to be in bed or something?

I know lines and long queues are a bit of a pain sometimes, but come on?

sean

Mega Poster
Haven't we all done something that is annoying though? I know I have done many of the things mentioned here, yet it does annoy me when other people do it. Naughty me, whats good for the goose is good for the gander!! :D

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Line jumpers and rude people.

Followed funnily enough by coaster enthusiasts. The really sad and pathetic ones. :lol:

Gazza

Giga Poster
I'm going to go against the grain here and say high food and beverage prices being the main annoying thing for me. It just seems like they are screwing everyone over and exploiting the fact you don't have a choice. I mean I know you can pack a lunch, but if I'm out and about I prefer to buy stuff anyway, but this is sort of gets in the way. I think its also pretty bad for families who have to pay out heaps. I wish more places were like the Tussuad's parks and gave you a choice by having chain outlets.

Ollie

CF Legend
CHAVS!!!!!!!!
Other than that people getting the ride facts wrong.
Like once in the queue for Nemesis Inferno:

Boy: Did you know there is a whole coaster track in the volcano?
His friend: Really?
Boy: Yeah! And also there is a train that goes backwards but I dont think they have it out today.
Boys Friend: Awwww Not Fair!

I mean how stupid can you get. :roll:

Lofty

CF Legend
^ lmfao! You should have slapped them!

I heard heard some people talking about thius at my school which amused me:-

((talking about dragon khan))

carl - OMG last time i went to port aventura in barcelona (i laughed already) i went on this ride that looped 10 times.

mates - really, ive been one one that goes upside down 13 times (i was building up anger)

carl - oh yeah, but i bet that it never stopped in the loop and i was stuck up-side down for lyk 3 hours.

I got well pissed off me as ya can guess lol and walked off n left em to their lying lmfao!

A

Anonymous

I'm probably the only one to say that I would LOVE long lines at Geauga Lake!

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
People who give the coaster a name because they don't know it's real one, or think they know the name but don't.
Basically people who can't read properly.
Ughhh.

themepark_sonic

Roller Poster
Rude staff (Drayton manor)
Que jumpers
Cheep theming
Chavs
litter
Know it alls
Very loud Screamers. On time i went on the blade at Alton towers. A sisey was screaming like hell. Did my heading.

Error

Strata Poster
At the top of my list: my brother in law. He thinks he knows everything about Cedar Point. If he and Justin met, Justin could easily know more.

Also, I hate queue jumpers, and would love to see them kicked out. I've seen it once at cedar point, kind-of interesting.

There was one case where I could of been a queue jumper, but I used my brain (Surprised?). My younger brother got in line for Wildcat while I got off Iron Dragon (different trains). So, they were clear ahead of me. I asked them to wait when they got to the station, but they told me to join them. They ended up waiting.

Oh, and smokers make me throw up in lines x_x