1101959617_9b1d502fc2_m.jpg

2637071355_8d4fa45c71_m.jpg

2637070209_3626a42aeb_m.jpg

1102806684_5fb444233b_m.jpg

3370680687_da615af6b5_m.jpg

Need i say anymore?......

Rush

Giga Poster
I actually disagree, Nemesis isn't meant to look pretty, it's meant to be an alien of some sort. In my opinion Nemesis is butt ugly.

A

Anonymous

Rush said:
I actually disagree, Nemesis isn't meant to look pretty, it's meant to be an alien of some sort. In my opinion Nemesis is butt ugly.

I guess your right. But even just excluding the theme itself, i think the layout looks perfect against the backdrop of the canyon personally.
Maybe im confusing impressiveness with how pretty it is.

Jools

Giga Poster
Rush said:

Yes, whilst air is meant to look pretty, and I think it is a extremely attractive ride.

Rush

Giga Poster
Jools said:
Rush said:

Yes, whilst air is meant to look pretty, and I think it is a extremely attractive ride.

Errm... good for you, although when have I said or has it been said that Air is meant to look pretty?

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Nemesis does not look 'pretty' but looks asthetically good. Pretty and astheicaly good looking can be two different things. Nemesis looks astheticaly good because of it's mad twisted layout, mad setting and mad themeing, when you add them together it looks very good astheticaly, despite being 'ugly', where as Air, with its swooping layout, light blue paint with soft scenery with grass and trees, loks both astheticaly good, and as Jools put it, 'pretty' and 'attractive'.

A

Anonymous

Space Mountain at Disneyland Paris is particularly great to look at.
Then again, so is everything Disney...

A

Anonymous

Probably been posted on here already, but GASM is a beauty at SFoG.
p21708.jpg

Wildfire - A B&M Mega Looper in the Smoky Mountains with a nice color scheme.
p1595.jpg

A

Anonymous

Diamondback looks pretty awesome from the side. I got my 50th ride on it today!

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I think Wildfire is pretty ugly. I still think Air, it's soft, light simple and smooth, not loud jaggedy and in your face.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
^^Definitely GASM. It's a great looking ride and it's pretty fun too.

Also, I say Goliath at Walibi World
p3344.jpg

Kebab

Giga Poster
Yes it's an SLC I know, but I was pretty stoked when I saw it on my recent visit to Siam Park City. It seems to fit in with the scenery so well, and it has a rather delightful colour scheme, there isn't much to say but among this and Mayan Adventure it has to be the most aesthetically pleasing SLC I've ever seen, and one of the best coasters. I love how it is built over the neat gardens and tropical agriculture. And, notice how empty the park is!? It was so difficult to catch the train in motion due to the coaster hardly running because of the lack of riders!

P1020330-Copy.jpg

P1020319-Copy.jpg

P1020398-Copy.jpg

Rather pleased with that last pic :)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Vortex is lovely to look at yeah, plus it rides really well. Just being pedantic, but the plants and landscaping came after the coaster was built, not the other way around. Best SLC I've ridden by far, not that I've got many to choose from.

Has the shuttle loop at Siam Park City gone now?

Kebab

Giga Poster
I agree, it's the only SLC I've actually ridden surprisingly enough and it actually gave me promising results, and I'm tempted to make a trip to BPPB to try Infusion out, but seeing as their are mixed comments, I'm unsure if it will live up to the experience I had with Vortex.

It ran a lot smoother than I expected, and was relentlessly forceful which added a lot! I really enjoyed it, and interacted quite well with the scenery, I'll definately give a trip report when I'm back from Asia :p

And yeah it is still standing, but is "closed for maintenance and repair", I can't see it staying there for any longer, they will probably remove it for a swinging flat ride or hopefully an inverted impulse.

STC

Mega Poster
I think the second-half of Bandit at Yomiuriland is an absolutely gorgeous terrain coaster, it just gives that "epic" impression that usually only comes with a massive wooden structure.

p10310.jpg

p14359.jpg

p10311.jpg

Shame the rest of the ride is so ugly...

p7258.jpg

:wink:

Kebab

Giga Poster
Wow, I love those supports! :shock:
Like how it's built on a hillside too, that is pretty unique for an SLC.