What's new

Most Aesthetically Pleasing Coaster

wash

Mega Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Hulk isn't a coaster?
Nah, his alter ego Bruce Banner is the real drifter.

kumba.jpg

Kumba
p3448.jpg

Afterburn
p4384.jpg

Thunder Dolphin
p11083.jpg

Supersonic Odyssey

Emmett

Giga Poster
Yeah Supersonic Odyssey is one of my favourites, although I don't think it would look that good outdoors.

I also love the look of Goliath, Speed Monster and Crystal Wings, which I could photograph all day long.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Ignoring theming, and just going from track and location, some of the nicest I've seen are:

Surf Coaster, mostly for the over-the-sea location.

DSC07835.jpg

Phaethon.

phaethon%201.jpg

Screaming Condor, but only from the right angles.

condor1-1.jpg

Already mentioned, but White Cyclone.

w%20cyclone%201.jpg

Sorry to be predictable, but Kawasemi is just lovely.

DSC07929.jpg

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Slash said:
Lets be honest this is sexy

hulk03.jpg

I must say, even though this isnt a coaster.
What the hell is the matter with you kid?! Are you trying to take Steven's title away from him? :?

marc

CF Legend
There was a picture below the Hulk but the link is not working, I think thats what he is talking about?

tks

Strata Poster
^ Nobody has mentioned it because it's too awful for words to describe no matter how "good" it looks :lol:

Hmmm personally I like a nice, bold, uncluttered ride that has a vibrant colour scheme... I'll do some hunting on rcdb!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Slash said:
^ The link works for me :S
I quoted you (without editing anything out) & as you can see from that post, there's no link & no photo other than Hulk. Fail! :p

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah. I was going to reply to Insane's post, saying that he should have used a night shot on MF. Looks much sexier after dark, but then don't we all. :wink:

Slash

Giga Poster
East Coast(er) General said:
Slash said:
^ The link works for me :S
I quoted you (without editing anything out) & as you can see from that post, there's no link & no photo other than Hulk. Fail! :p

Here is the link for the image i put. It wasn't a link but a

http://www.destination360.com/north-ame ... center.jpg

Its still not saying that the Hulk is not nice, I said that and I still agree with it. If that means I'm a failure so be it.

A

Anonymous

kingatoro said:
500cimg2377kj1.jpg

Simply Sexy!
That one is also one of the most good looking coaster there is, it just looks so clean and bright.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Slash said:
Its still not saying that the Hulk is not nice, I said that and I still agree with it. If that means I'm a failure so be it.
The fail was the missing link, which made it look like you were saying that Hulk isn't a coaster. :p

A

Anonymous

p6512.jpg

Corkscrew (anypark anywhere)

p14093.jpg

Kingda Ka @ SFGadv

p22664.jpg

Magnum XL-200 @ Cedar Point

p6514.jpg

Boring, Yet Mean Streak @ Cedar Point

p832.jpg

Alpengeist @ BGE

sfgadv_medusa_2763_72dpi.jpg

Obsolete Medusa @ SFGadv

40th Post!

Slash

Giga Poster
East Coast(er) General said:
Slash said:
The fail was the missing link, which made it look like you were saying that Hulk isn't a coaster. :p

Phew. (OF THE HOOK! YAY)

Thank god for that. I'm not that much of an idiot luckily. The geosphere image was showing when I went on the page. I don't have a clue why it wasn't for everyone else.

I thought everyone was joking LMAO.