Gherkins...

• Eat them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remove them!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ollie

CF Legend
I take them out. I like gherkins but you don't want a sudden crunchy ring in a soft burger.
But I don't ask for the Burger without them as the whole fun of it is to try and get them out without burning your fingers. :p

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
I hate having anything salad-like in burgers, hence if I'm at McDonalds, I tend to stick to chicken nuggets, and won't eat their burgers. At Burger King it's a bacon double cheeseburger every time.

So no, no gherkins for me.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
I won't eat the burger in the first place, - last time I had anything like that was BPB live 2008 which I think was in September but if I did, I'd remove them, eww.

Sam

Giga Poster
Pierre said:
I eat them, I also eat those that were removed by my fellow companions.

Too ****ing right.

Either that or be an arsehole and put them in someone's drink..... or in Raybould's bag.

thx

Mega Poster
For a long long time I always picked them out. About 2 years ago? I started to like the flavour a bit more and at times saw how they looked like and how many there are, if there's only like one or so I'll eat it, but if there's many (more than two :lol:) then I'll pick out how many I feel like doing at the moment.

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
Gherkins are the only pickled veg with an actual name. The rest are just "Pickled [veg name]".

I love them, give them all to me! Though I've not been to McDonalds for about a year and a half because they're rather ew in general.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I even have gherkins on bread. Just a slice of bread (not toasted) and gherkins. I like it, but everyone else think it's a bit weird.

So if I like them that plain, why should I remove them from burgers?

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Remove them if I ever had a burger. I never have a burger at Maccy d's. Chicken selects with chilli dip are the way to go.

I remember researching pickles some time ago for Taylor

I remember that, actually :p .

I LOVE McDonalds pickles or gherkins or whatever you want to call them, and working there, I get to eat them almost whenever I want. There's this girl at my work who takes huge scoops and shoves them in her mouth.

Crow

Mega Poster
Without Mcdonalds gherkins they just wouldn't be Mcdonalds Burgers! The gherkin combined with the cheese and onions truly make the wonderful flavour of Mcdonalds. Mind you Wimpy tops Mcdonalds anyday. :--D

Emmett

Giga Poster
I actually like them on the McD's burgers especially the double chesse burger. They ad something to the burger and I couldn't have one within them or the onion.

But on anything else or their own I wouldn't eat them.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
I don't eat at McDonalds because their burgers are tasteless. But I don't like gherkins, so I would ask for the burger to come without gherkins. So I suppose I will say "Remove".