What's new

Luna Park (NYC) 2022 Expansion

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I'm trying to work out the kind of coaster that that is... is it a Chance Rides family coaster similar to the one going to American Dream?

Peet

Giga Poster

Pear

Strata Poster
Looks like construction might be starting up soon

a59e83zx3tl61.png

b2bxco1y3tl61.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/comments/m0fq73

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
For some reason I hadn't seen the coaster/log flume graphic. Love how they've echoed the classic water chute design.

Matt N

CF Legend
In fairness, that’s a true statement, isn’t it?

Something that’s easy for us enthusiasts to forget is that it takes bravery to ride some rides; some people are genuinely scared by them!

Admittedly, the Luna Park expansion thread seems like an interesting place to express such sentiment, especially when the last post was 4 months ago, but maybe this new member is just a little lost, and needs some guidance to a thread where that sentiment might be more relevant?

It doesn’t look like a fake account; their favourite coaster is listed as Tatsu and their favourite park is listed as Cedar Point. Welcome aboard @CarolynSharp!

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
I will be watching, but doing nothing quite yet. But let's just say that CarolynSharp better start posting on-topic messages in other, active threads sooner rather than later.
Crap just went from 0 to 100 real goddamn quick with this one. If only the Luna Park 2020 2022 expansion and new coaster could and would move as quickly.