What's new

Las Vegas Adventuredome | El Loco | S&S El Loco

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Looks pretty similar to the standard model to me up until after the first dive loop. Then its essentially going to be a matter of preference between a diving barrel roll or another dive loop. Looks alright to me.

I enjoyed Green Lantern last year and will be riding this in March so hopefully it stands up.

Lofty

CF Legend
Another testing video, this time courtesy of TPR:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQ0oHB3U_U[/youtube]

And another, ignoring the juddery video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=477te48cLXE[/youtube]

It looks so be slightly faster now it's started a more strenuous testing period. It looks 'OK', nothing spectacular but worth a ride or two, just like all of the other El Loco's.

Intricks

Strata Poster
So Adventuredome on facebook has posted the first signs of a POV for the ride, which showcase the disgusting looking transition (the turning track into the first half loop) and the one heading into the brakes.

Both of which look like they ride perfectly fine (very surprisingly).

I would post the video here, but Im mobile.

_koppen

Hyper Poster
I do have to say that I love how it rides, from the first drop until it is up at the first brake, much better compared than the standard ones.

BBH

Giga Poster
Re: Las Vegas Adventuredome | El Loco | S&S El Loco

Ethan said:
Looks so rough and jolty for such a new coaster.

Looks quite bleurgh through the dive loop before the second MCBR.

Posted while reading your mind.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
From the video tpr posted the ride looks to be rather smooth. The ride looks excellent, the speed doesnt seem to loose its pace.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Seems kinda pointless to me, like they would have been better off with the standard model if it would have fit. I'd still like to ride it but I don't see myself rushing out to Vegas for it. But if I could make it a layover for LAX or something... I might make a run for it.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
This roller coaster is roughly the same length as other El Loco roller coasters, and appears to have about the same amount of features. What I appreciate most is a larger footprint that can adapt to surroundings.

Still, El Loco's are far from top caliber roller coasters, and seem to have their novelty of "wacky" track design wear out quickly.

Robbie

Hyper Poster
I'm so excited by the S+S Power boss saying the ride "really starts out with the lift hill experience" - I mean, that's never been done before, has it?