What's new

Las Vegas Adventuredome | El Loco | S&S El Loco

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Adventuredome, Las Vegas | El Loco | S&S El Loco

The drop doesnt look too far beyond 90, but they havent really made any kind of formal announcement either beyond name and the details that appear with said ride.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

thumb_image_2473.jpg

thumb_image_2477.jpg

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator

As I thought, those are the El Loco at Adventuredome trains and it will have on-board audio.

q3rf.jpg

Here are some more construction photos from an update on All American Thrills:

65s1.jpg

unzx.jpg

ewx7.jpg

t48d.jpg

lx9j.jpg

pbro.jpg

ez3r.jpg

9hnm.jpg

uor2.jpg

otxo.jpg

0ldi.jpg

hcjt.jpg

783b.jpg

apkb.jpg

uuvh.jpg

tg7z.jpg

spicy

Giga Poster

Wow this things really shot up fast! I was there in October and there wasn't any track in sight.

Good addition and just nice to see that they are still prepared to make large investments in the Adventuredome and that its not closing anytime soon, as it always seems dead.

Which also means that the excellent Canyon Blaster is staying around, which is great news.

Lofty

CF Legend

The strange kink in the track before the diving loop thing looks disgusting. Apart from that, it's nice to se a differentiating layout and how they're squashing everything in.

Nic

Strata Poster

That looks pretty sexy! I love the colour scheme (even if it does just make us all think of The Smiler) and the modern logo. The trains look great, especially as they have fairly normal looking restraints as opposed to S&S' usual half-arsed OTSR things. I'm also a massive fan of on-board audio, although I wonder how well it'll work in such a confined space. I'll be interested to see what it's like when its done.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

I like El Locos. I'm a not-so-secret fanboy of anything S&S do. Must get back to Vegas at some point this decade.

GeForce

Roller Poster

I also like the addition of the ride looks not that bad, and since Canyon Blaster didn´t got removed for El Loco I like it even more :p

Lofty

CF Legend

GeForce said:
I also like the addition of the ride looks not that bad, and since Canyon Blaster didn´t got removed for El Loco I like it even more :p

I wouldn't have coped if Canyon Blaster was got removed.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

GeForce

Roller Poster

^Me neither, it would have been a tragedy, it´s the best Arrow Looper ever built you can´t tear that piece of history down just like that.

spicy

Giga Poster
Re: Las Vegas Adventuredome | El Loco | S&S El Loco

That transition is vile.

Coaster has obviously been squeezed in and that transition was needed. Hopefully it won't ride as terrible as it looks :lol:

Lofty

CF Legend
The thing is, if they'd have designed it with an opposite banking of the entry, it'd have been a really nice transition. That's just totally wrong.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I honestly feel like that kink looks vile in all the RIGHT ways, makes it look even more screwy than most El Locos look.

Lofty

CF Legend
Something else that I've noticed, they've not put the breaks on the drop, could we see one without? Looking at the actual angle of the drop, it's not dissimilar to Eurofighters?