What's new

Krake - B&M dive machine for Heide Park

No it isn't. It fills a gap and people queue for it.

Big Loop wasn't that bad, I had a good time on it. Limit wasn't great. Like I said, not much wrong.

Back on topic though, can I just say I'm delighted to see 6-across cars so now I can play RCT and feel like my Dive Machines are a bit more realistic!

From their facebook

189808_10150124164751629_120907856628_6363959_5861969_n.jpg

"In the basin of Dive Coaster color is currently covered with black soil. Thus, the effect is created that you made ​​of dark ocean water is deep "

Is it me, or does it look like they've actually taken off the initial theming we saw gettings built a few pages back..?

Seems like they have, probably since it's easier to do it indoors while the ride is testing.
The shell will most likely be made from Glass Fibre so it will pretty easy to install again.

Yeah, but with Oblivion, the hole you dive through makes a big difference to the ride experience.

Yeah I know, to me that makes the whole ride, and any other dive machine that doesn't do that is just crap :p . But if this dives into the mouth of a kraken or something, then it might be okay.

I feel the same about the lenght, it is disappointing.

Even though Oblivion is shorter, its kinda perfect how it is, it fits perfectly, and works well with everything based around the drop.

This obviously isn't going to stop it being awsome though, just a little disappointing because it could have been so much more.

LOVE how suddenly everyone classes Oblivion as more than just a one-trick-poney these days. I've always thought it to be a wicked ride, and now suddenly, so do all the haters. Yay sheep.

... and our heads are up our arses?

Um...

Yeah. OK. Good one!

No-one followed what you said and decided they'd thus seen the light, dear.

LOVE how suddenly everyone classes Oblivion as more than just a one-trick-poney these days. I've always thought it to be a wicked ride, and now suddenly, so do all the haters. Yay sheep.

I'll just have it be known I've always liked Oblivion, and am not a sheep, so I hope that wasn't referring to me :p .

^ Lol now Tay, that wasn't aimed at you. And I had hoped that Ben and AJ were smart enough to realise that I said "all the haters".

All too ready to bitch, yet far too stuck in ones backside to actually read whats been written. I only stated an observation, thats all, "...dear".

This ride reminds me of when I'm trying to build a cool coaster in RCT2 only to realize shortly into it that I'm almost out of money and need to hit the brakes and head back into the station. It seems way way shorter than it should be.

Yet I swear all the hype these "sheep" you talk of is purely based around Oblivion actually being a one-trick pony, just a far better one than they expected?

Tbh, I've always loved Oblivion, it does what it needs to do, as does this, yes, it's a small layout, but when it comes down to it, does it do a vertical drop? Yes. Is it going to get people nervous/scared? Yes. Is it going to cause some apprehension before the drop? Yes. So there, it kind of does what it's aimed to do.

I still want to ride it, it seems like a nice new addition!

Just for the record, I too have always felt passionatly about Oblivion.

This ride reminds me of when I'm trying to build a cool coaster in RCT2 only to realize shortly into it that I'm almost out of money and need to hit the brakes and head back into the station. It seems way way shorter than it should be.

LOL :lol: Brilliant, yet so true...

And the award for most terrifying ride advert ever goes to...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coo2yxgLvNc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]