What's new

Krake - B&M dive machine for Heide Park

They're alright actually. A lot of them sound like they've been made using "Pro Scores". Hopefully, the music will enhance the queueing experience and not just be there, faded in the background.

Hello everyone!

A lot of them sound like they've been made using "Pro Scores".

Well, we're not using "Pro Scores" or other ready-made samples. The KRAKE audio is composed and arranged by our composers, so it can only be heard at the Heide Park Resort. :wink:

IMAscore said:
Hello everyone!

A lot of them sound like they've been made using "Pro Scores".

Well, we're not using "Pro Scores" or other ready-made samples. The KRAKE audio is composed and arranged by our composers, so it can only be heard at the Heide Park Resort. :wink:

I wasn't saying they had been. I simply said that they sounded like it. Some Pro Scores are amazing, I kind of got that they weren't made this way when I saw your website ;)

Ok sorry, my fault :wink:. Yes, Pro Scores sounds really good and it's a nice tool for everyone, who wants to make epic music without tons of equipment and tools.

If some of you are at the Heide Park Resort to test the ride, feel free to give us your feedback about the audio atmospheres and music.

Yeah Pro Scores is great. :)
I can't wait to hear the Krake soundtrack, doubt I'll get to go back to the park for a few years though. :(

IMAscore said:
Ok sorry, my fault :wink:. Yes, Pro Scores sounds really good and it's a nice tool for everyone, who wants to make epic music without tons of equipment and tools.

If some of you are at the Heide Park Resort to test the ride, feel free to give us your feedback about the audio atmospheres and music.

Is there any chance you could post a small clip of the audio to give us an idea of what it'll be like?

CCJared said:
Is there any chance you could post a small clip of the audio to give us an idea of what it'll be like?

As much as we would like to publish a small demo of the KRAKE audio, it's not possible to do this until the opening day. :(

IMAscore said:
CCJared said:

As much as we would like to publish a small demo of the KRAKE audio, it's not possible to do this until the opening day. :(

Could you publish all of the ride audio when the attraction opens? That would be amazing! :D

I LOVE collecting ride audio. Have loads of tracks on my computer from all the Merlin parks and parks in Europe. :)

Merchandise? Looks good. Ride? Not so much. After riding Griffon and Oblivion, I have a pretty good guess that I wouldn't like this. Griffon really didn't do much for me. The drop was okay, nothing compared to Oblivion, and this is like, 70 feet lower or something.

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Merchandise? Looks good. Ride? Not so much. After riding Griffon and Oblivion, I have a pretty good guess that I wouldn't like this. Griffon really didn't do much for me. The drop was okay, nothing compared to Oblivion, and this is like, 70 feet lower or something.

Yeah, but with Oblivion, the hole you dive through makes a big difference to the ride experience. We've not seen the completed theming on this ride just yet, but I have a feeling that this will be similar to the drop on Oblivion and that riders will be dropping into the mouth of the Kraken. Although, saying that, I'm only basing that off of the promotional artwork, so we don't really know what it'll be like until it's open.

What about the SLC and dirty, filthy Vekoma Looper.

And no, Desert Race is awful. Such a burden.