What's new

Kiddi Koasta at Adventure Island - Launch Invitation

Work will continue almost non-stop until it's done!

Everyone is still welcome on Saturday, the £7 wristband offer still stands and when the ride is finished we'll hold the event and offer wristbands for £7 again then too.

Ohh this is very sad. I was looking foward to a trip to the seaside, but won't come down this weekend if the ride isn't there yet, as I was going to have to rush back for a wedding anyway, so maybe it's for the best.

Don't worry Hurri, these things happen. Thanks for all the effort you've put in and for keeping the discount for those that are going. Hope the construction goes smoothly for you now. Let us know when you plan the new opening :)

Anyone still coming tomorrow for the £7 deal?
Let me know so I can sort it. I'll need everyone who is coming to arrive at Customer Services together - ideally at 11am when the park opens - so I can get it sorted.

Testing posting a huge image:
kiddiek63.JPG

^Does now! I like that 'gallery' type thing. Didn't know what was a new feature! :p

Just to add to this, I've now been authorised to give everyone a walk around of the coaster construction site - bring cameras!

I would like to thank Hurri and AI for the construction site walk today, was really good relaxed and informative.

It was also good to see the park really busy.

It's a shame that it had to be postponed and the site walk seems like it was a really good substitute, but is there an estimate of what day the event is going to be arranged to? I wouldn't have been able to make it today due to travel arrangements but I really want to get to Adventure Island and this would be the perfect opportunity if it's when I can go.

It'll probably be next Saturday or Sunday, but we won't have an exact date until we are 100% certain that the ride will be operational.

Hurri, not trying to sway you in anyway here but if the event is on Sunday Mark and I can make it if it is on Saturday we cannot :(

I just hope they get the coaster built so everyone can enjoy it.

We had a quick look yesterday when walking past and they seemed to have made a lot of progress over the weekend. So lets hope they get it open very soon.

I got a photo this evening that you may have seen on Twitter. I can't upload it right now, but will do laters. It would appear the track is now complete and the trains have put onto it. There was also a couple of guys up the lift hill, I presume working on the chain...

Kiddi Koasta completed its very first test run today at approximately 17:20, it is very quiet and looks like it will offer a smooth and enjoyable ride for the parks younger visitors (Or Enthusiasts :p ). Fingers crossed it will be open for the weekend. :)

Could you please let me know if this offer is just form costerforce members or does it extend to their family?

Thanks.