What's new

Kent, England | The London Resort | Entertainment Complex

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I said to Peep yesterday, are there any recent parks, not including Disney, who've sprung up who are similar scale AND who we have an idea of when planning started to compare delays?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Joey said:
I said to Peep yesterday, are there any recent parks, not including Disney, who've sprung up who are similar scale AND who we have an idea of when planning started to compare delays?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Ferrari World?
Motion Gate?
Those are the only two I can think of.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah Gavin, they built several offices and roads lined with flagpoles showing the Paramount Park branding. Then that's where it ended.

Joey, the whole of the Dubai Parks and Resorts project to be fair - they were delayed at least 2 years from their proposed opening dates.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

davidm

Strata Poster
^ good news everyone, they are building a new 80-bed Premier Inn in Sevenoaks, so thats hotels sorted...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
That's good. I've already changed my flights twice, but I think I'm good to keep these new ones for 2021 now.

Lofty

CF Legend
This isn't happening, the recent posts and articles are ****. Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

Lofty

CF Legend
Because some people in the offices for this want it to happen, still. It says a lot when the main investor (in both capital and idea) walks away and sells the project other investors in the UAE...

Lofty

CF Legend
That's only one of the 'public' faces that's walked away from the project. There's apparently three of the main creative leads also thrown the towel in.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
So basically, it's 2 more years of lots of men in suits getting paid lots of money to do f*** all?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
So basically, it's 2 more years of lots of men in suits getting paid lots of money to do f*** all?
Yup, they're the only people who are going to make any money from this! :D

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
But the local paper still think it's got a chance so...

529d4d41665bc5305f53ff31baf3459e.jpg