• Pepsi max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infusion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I prefer Infusion too.

The Big One's drop is good,I'm not saying it isn't,but once that's over,then basically so is the ride,plus I find it rough.

Snoo

The Legend
Infusion.

PMBO just looks complete crap tbh. It isn't even in the LEAGUE with anything below my highest ranked SLC.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
it's true that PMBO is only good for the drop, but it's one hell of a drop. Infusion has got nothing, it sorta looks cool over the water and it's a nice colour. So my vote goes to the big one. Also the big one has history. I don't really think they're even compairable.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I actually really enjoy PMBO (front row only though).

Love the drop. Was so scared the first time I rode it. The lift builds up so much tension.

I quite enjoy the rest of the ride aswell!

Smithy

Strata Poster
PMBO's first drop is better than Infusion. The rest of the ride is pretty much just getting back to the station, at which time you can admire the views, but the drop is unreal. Infusion is just pain after pain after pain.

Kaedon

Roller Poster
Personally I don't mind either. I'd probably take a ride on The Big One over Infusion because of the first drop but there's not much in it.

NASHER

Roller Poster
Has to be PMBO.
It is totally unique, long, I don't find it anywhere near as rough as people say it is, and, for some reason, even though I know it's crap...
I always come off with a huge smile across my face. I can't explain it. It's just awesomely good fun, and that, to me, is what coasters are all about. :--D

^that was a wee bit deep! :)

David

Mega Poster
PMBO.

Like Arly said it is great fun in the front row. It's a no-brainer for me, considering I thought Infusion was absolutely ****.

Rush

Giga Poster
PMBO for me too. I don't actually find it that bad, I didn't find it rough at all. First drop is also amazing too. Post-MCBR does suck very badly though.

I didn't really like Infusion however. It's a very nice looking coaster though.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Pepsi Max by far. Because

Infusion hurts and isn't that intresting apart from the rather good drop.

PMBO hurts and isn't that intresting apart from the really really amazingly good drop. The excellent views and oppurtunities to take in the tacky scenery are always good as well. Whereas with Infusion the only things you see are stars.

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Infusion by a lot. All PMBO has is a really rough painful drop which only gives airtime in the back seat (and that is really bad pain) and then nothing. I remember one CF member accurately compared the drop to falling down a flight of stairs in a box and tipping to one side half way down. The bit about PMBO I like is the really slow, way too banked turn up in the air over the entrance, but that is only there becuase they couldn't get the speed right round it.

Infusion on the other hand, used to be in my top 10 coasters. I found it really enjoyable, and for some reason, not very rough at all. The padded restraints for the back seats probably helped. The reason I like it most though is becuase it is tightly packed in with the other coasters and it has so many supports, so there are foot choppers every second or so...

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Pepsi Max offers: Good drop, and views, no painful restraints.

Infusion offers: Massively cloned ride, roughness, painful restraints.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, I prefer Pepsi Max. Fizzy, cold and refreshing, plus it doesn't take forever to prepare. Infusion is just tea.

Oh, wait. Were we talking about the coasters?
I guess they're equally mediocre.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
But you still can't compare the two, no matter how bad a ride they both are.

Pepsi Max once stood for something, without a doubt it has put Britain on the map in the coaster industry, back in the day, and I would be sad to see it goes when the time comes.

With Infusion, that kinda stuff doesn't apply. Its a clone, its so common and I wouldnt be bothered if it got burnt down (I'd video it for youtube hits).

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
PMBO is absolutely hideously horrid. Everything is wrong in my opinion. The first drop, every corner, even the one coming out of the station, every hill, every thing. It physically hurt me, more than any other coaster that I've ridden, and that's saying something, as I'm a big Arrow and Vekoma fan boy. It managed to hurt my ribs on the left side on the first run (at the very back) and on the second run (sat in the front car) I hurt my neck going up the first hill after the first drop, my ribs again and my leg somehow. My back and neck still hurt, ever 24 hours on. Shame really, I had high hopes for it. Like every one else says, there's a big anti climax after the first drop and hill.

Infusion was good to me however. A little bit of roughness, but nothing intolerable in any way. Then again, I was sat in the very front, and in the frontish middle the second time. I actually really enjoyed it, however the in line twists were a bit violent. So my vote goes to Infusion.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I do not. Every time I ride it, it gets better and better. It's a fantastic ride. Built poorly, yes. And it doesn't really do what it should. But it's wonderfully thrilling throughout. Brutal, fast, forceful in places, long, high and the weather conditions make it even better. I've never had a dull ride on it. It's therefore good. Better than half the tripe people rave about. *coughDragonKhancough*