Which is better?

• Pepsi max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infusion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I think the pepsi max is better, that first drop is awesome. Infusions still awesome thogh.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
They're both ok but I think I'd go with PMBO as I really enjoyed the first drop but the rest of the ride sucks. Infusion was good aswell but it was just too rough for my liking.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Both are terrible, But Pepsi Max is better. Pepsi Max has a good first drop and then it just dies competely, Infusion is just awful 100%.

ryan462

Hyper Poster
Only been on Infusion out of the two but if I had a choice of what I would rather ride it would be Pepsi Max all day.

Ben

CF Legend
PMBO has the best what I like to call "Arrow-drop" I've done. It's amazing. And the lift is cool. The rest of it sucks, but until you start heading up the second hill, it's great.

Infusion is an SLC. 'nuff said.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
All SLC's can suck me off (apart from JO) and Infusion was worse than Blue Tornado, which killed me.

So by default PMBO, because it only hurts you after the first drop and not throughout :)

lol, who makes that first bit is amazing and I want your babies.

Ben

CF Legend
Ultimate Coaster said:
*Especially geeky moment*

PMBO has the best what I like to call "Arrow-drop" I've done. It's amazing.

Actually, the drop was re-profiled, and it wasn't by Arrow...so it's not really an "Arrow-drop".

It is about as much Arrow's drop as Phantom's Revenge is.

*End of geeky moment*

I thought someone would pop up with that. Trust it to be you.

It's why the term is in speech-marks to insinuate it's just a loose term for it since it's not really Arrow. If I'd said (wanna say) "the best Allott and Lomax drop I've done", it doesn't make sense, or ring quite the same :p.

(though I'm sure it probably wasn't them)

But, one could argue it still holds many of the same qualities it did under Arrow, and be like "well, is Thunder Coaster not a Vekoma now". But, I won't.

So, eh.

Pepsi Max, even though it looks kinda crappy from the on ride videos, and for some reason I don't think the drop would be as amazing as people say it is.

Infusion is just a Vekoma SLC, hardly anything special or different, and plus, Vekoma SLCs don't really ride that great either.

Sam

Giga Poster
Infusion by a ****ing mile.

Pepsi Max has a good first drop and that is it..... the rest of the ride is either rough as hell or jsut boring (or both).

Infusion is awesome.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I quite enjoyed Infusion, the first time. It's not that rough. Its a lot smoother than Pepsi.

Pepsi Max lacks anything really exciting other than a view over the sea. I don't think much of its first drop ether. I think the lift is acctually the best bit!!

Infusion then!

Emmett

Giga Poster
I pick Infusion as I used to love it when it was TraumaTizer, as I had fond memories of it ast Southport.

I never really liked PMBO apart from the first drop.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
PMBO, easily.

Infusion is pretty boring, and I just dont really enjoy it.

PMBO's been my favourite ride for a while now, and its had a new lease of life this year, its been running fantastic, even on windy days.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Both are quite good, but the drop of PMBO is what makes it better in my opinion, plus Infusion is quite rough.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Infusion wins this one... easily. I have no love for the Big One at all.

Infusion is probably the best of the Standard SLCs I've ridden - and I've been on a fair few now (five?). It's got a fairly nice setting and rides quite well - it's not a world class ride by any stretch of the imagination, but it's great fun.

The Big One is just pathetic. In the front row, it's vaguely passable, but still easily beaten by just about any other hyper coaster on the planet - or by anything from a Vekoma corkscrew up, for that matter. Anywhere other than the front, well, I believe the words people are looking for are "epic" and "fail".