• Infusion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blaze

Hyper Poster
dj-fireball999 said:
Blaze said:
Infusion

PMBO is weird. It's crap but great, while Infusion is just great.

Exactly what I've been trying to get at with PMBO.

BUT Infusion isn't THAT great, it's good, but not great.

By great, I don't mean Nemesis, Oblivion, Grand National level great, but I really liked it, it was much better than I thought it would be, which is what makes it 'great' to me. TO me great is not just how good it is, but also how surprising it is. A good example is RMT at Alton, you look and think it is a slow powered coaster, but when you ride it, it is unbelievably good, which in a wierd kind of way makes it 'great'.

Vekoma and SLCs get alot of stick on here, but I realy can't see why, every Vekoma I have rode apart from Corkscrews which don't count because they are from the 70s and are no longer relevant, has been very good.

Yes, I have came out as a Vekoma fan too. Don't throw me under a bus either.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
You too, love, how's next Friday for you ;)

Anyways...

What happened to all the hillarious polls? Funniest things ever to hit CF and then they are wiped from the face of the Earth :'(.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I absolutley hate both of these coasters, yet, based on my last visits experience, I have to say Infusion. We went to PMBO first incase they were running one train (which they were) and it was by far the worst ride I have ever had on that coaster. It was appauling. Maybe because they're only running one train it's been wearing more, thus making it rougher? Probably not, because it would stll be going round the same amount of times wouldn't it, just the stations bare when it's going round as opposed to having another train filled?

Infusion actually rode pretty well. It is rough, but the extra padding makes it bareably. Some cool foot-choppers, but I'm not sticking up for a Vekoma SLC standard model. It does look much ncier than TraumaTIZER though, and rides a lot better I reckon.