What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

nealbie

CF Legend
Went to see The Script with Brad last night - they were pretty darned fab. Had an ace time, filmed most of the final two songs; the new single 'For The First Time' which got to #5 the other week and 'Breakeven' possibly the best song off the self-titled first album released in 2008...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V8fn7nRINQ[/youtube]

Apologies for my phone's inability to cope with bass :lol:

We also got barrier after a mad rush and a roly-poly under the fences! <3

nealbie

CF Legend
Brad said:
nealbie said:
Went to see The Script with Brad last night - they were pretty darned fab... We also got barrier after a mad rush and a roly-poly under the fences! <3
Lol. Only you.
Well, if they're going to insist on low down terrace-fencing then I'll insist on diving under it in the quickest manner possible! :lol:

Karen

Hyper Poster
My Chemical Romance on the 24th October in Manchester and My Passion 27th October Nottingham Rock City!

Yes GF7 are the 2 dyas inbetween them!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Just got tickets for Janelle Monae in December.

Soooooooo looking forward to it; I've been listening to her latest album non-stop since I got back from New York, so I'm super chuffed that she's playing in Manchester soon. It's a pretty small venue, too, so should be amazing.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I ordered my tickets for Pendulum @ Birmingham for 2nd December the other day. Standing. Will be with a mate who doesn't want to mosh, so will stand far back, but ah well.

3rd and last time I'd have seen them this year.

Jer

Strata Poster
Possibly going to see Bob Dylan later this month at a near by college. The Tickets are expensive though, but both me and my mom really want to go see him. So it's worth the money.

tks

Strata Poster
gavin said:
Just got tickets for Janelle Monae in December.

Soooooooo looking forward to it; I've been listening to her latest album non-stop since I got back from New York, so I'm super chuffed that she's playing in Manchester soon. It's a pretty small venue, too, so should be amazing.

:D

Tomatron

Giga Poster
A mate of mine had guestlist for Professor Green tonight, and it was actually pretty good!

Never seen the entire Sports Direct wardrobe in one place. :lol:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
One more week until Thievery Corporation & Massive Attack. The days are just dragging by...

tks

Strata Poster
Tomatron said:
A mate of mine had guestlist for Professor Green tonight, and it was actually pretty good!

Never seen the entire Sports Direct wardrobe in one place. :lol:

Apart from a Sports Direct shop? ;)

tks

Strata Poster
Went to see Robyn with Richard on Tuesday night.

She was soooo good! And weirdly the support act were pretty awesome too. Non-stop dancing with the help of some funny as Liverpudlians..

Karen

Hyper Poster
My Passion were amazing on Wednesday, poss even better than MCR on the Sunday!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiFLwXtQTJ0[/youtube]

herbinator

Mega Poster
Hellyeah, Stone sour and the mighty AVENGED SEVENFOLD on sunday.

The best concert I have ever been to, fire, avenged, amazing show and a cross dressing Corey Taylor! What more could you want from a show. :lol:

walker1104

Mega Poster
I’m going to see Bullet for my Valentine on the 8th December in Manchester. They’re supported by Atreyu and Bring me the Horizon also. So it's going to be an awesome gig!

Except for the fact that it's on my mum's birthday and we were all supposed to be going out for it…