What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

tks

Strata Poster
Why on earth are tickets for a (rather over-hyped) gig on sale 10 months before the actual date of the show...

Brookes

Giga Poster
Kasabian were absolutely incredible last night. Absolutely amazing gig, pretty long set with loads of cool effects and things, really good.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
After one of Ed's Facebook updates, I've just impulse bought Lady Gaga tickets for February. Just have to check that I can actually go now.

Ollie

CF Legend
First time I've posted in this topic I think lol. :p
Went to see Lucie Jones (from X-Factor) perform tonight. Was really good actually and much better than she was on TV (she was good on that as well). Might be going to see Jamie next week as well.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Slayed said:
I has tickets for Lostprophets and 30 Seconds To Mars for next year :D.

I have Lostprohets tickets too! I dunno about 30 Seconds to Mars. I've seen them twice before and they've been appauling, by far the worst band I've ever seen live and I really like them. Also, an arena tour? They don't deserve to be in arena's, so I'll have to think about that one.

HIM next year! That's definately my cup of tea, and I haven't seen them before. A bit if an easier decision that one! I need to get me a Zebrahead ticket too.

Bought a Trivium ticket the other day as well, I used to like them and wanted a gig ticket and they weren't selling Glassjaw ones yet. It might be okay.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
^Bloody hell, Ross!

I've got tickets for Peter Kay. Its the first time i've ever done the whole 'faffing about waiting for tickets to be released and then participating in the ensuing scramble to purchase them' malarky, and its proper stressful! Got some in the end though, so that'll be a laugh.

Karen

Hyper Poster
Slayed said:
^*shudder*

I has tickets for Lostprophets and 30 Seconds To Mars for next year :D.

ME TOO :)

bezzzzzer, I'm waiting for those HIM tour dates too. Ville performs so much better now he's sober. Even before that though the gigs were amazing.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Oh what!!! HIM are coming to Rock City on the 20th of March! WHY THE 20TH OF MARCH!

You'll never guess what I've already got planned for that weekend. God that's so annoying.

I did hear that he was a bit.... crap after a few drinks! A few years ago I had a friend who I swear was the biggest HIM fan alive, until she saw them live ha!

Oh well....maybe another time.

Karen

Hyper Poster
Oh yes 20th March Rock city is where we are going woop! Hope what you have planned more than makes up for it. I'll try and get some good pics n vid for you depending on rules and regs for the night.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
^Awesome thank you! I persuaded my family to book a Travelodge on the 20th so we can spend all weekend whoring SW6 ha! Oh well, bet they'll be amazing! £20 isn't that bad for a band of that popularity either.

Make sure you have a good'un anyway! Still no sign of these Glassjaw tickets being on sale..

Ollie

CF Legend
Apparently when I went to see Jamie the tickets had completely sold out.
Anyway I got front row and got to record it all. Took a few seconds or so to get this woman to get her scarf out my face but I'm happy with how the footage came out. :)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJ2n93dEn8&annotation_id=annotation_564806&feature=iv[/youtube]

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ He's an X-Factor loser. Not "loser" because he's retarded, but a loser because he didn't win.

And I agree about Chicago Rock. *shudder*