What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Grabbed 2 Enter Shikari tickets this morning. I was the first one there and waited outside. Grabbed the 1st two tickets lol.

I have to stop doing this though, must save for priority Slipknot/Machine Head gig.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Went to Pendulum last night at Rock City. It was okay.

Went to Crystal Castles, Friendly Fires, Team Waterpolo & White Lies last tuesday. IT WAS ****ING AMAZING.

peep

CF Legend
Went to Brixton last night to see Pendulum. It was amazing, one of the best live performances I've ever seen. I've always seen video clips of the green lasers making like a beam of light across the crowd with help from a lot of smoke, well I actually got to see one up front, it was immense, great way to start off their performance. Their music is just so awesomes and everyone just went mental as every song started. Overall it was a fantastic evening/morning (finished at 3am but left at 2, DJs played after them) and my ears are still ringing :p

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS! <3

Although most of my mates have exams, so we'll get there a bit late, hopefully only miss the support bands.

Smithy

Strata Poster
I had the chance to get Projekt Revoution tickets to see Linkin Park. But couldn't make it.

Then found out that Jay Z would also be headlining, and was a bit peeved as I'd love to see him live.

Then saw that Pendulum were going, and I was ****ing gutted as I really want to experience them live.

But then saw that Enter ****ari (not a sp mistake) were there, and cheered up a bit.

Lain

Giga Poster
IMG_0316.jpg

Yaaaaay!

Matt

Roller Poster
^ Got myself a ticket very similar to that myself! Also got foo fighters saturday [and tomorrow too with any luck..]

Awesome

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Supergrass were great. Foos in 10. STOP THROWING BEER AT ME! Well at least I hope it's beer XD *dodges space hopper*

Lewis

Hyper Poster
DSC00434.jpg

Woohoo! Can't wait, it's only next weekend :D

If anyone is going (on the off chance) let me know!

Bitter

Mega Poster
Slayed said:
Supergrass were great. Foos in 10. STOP THROWING BEER AT ME! Well at least I hope it's beer XD *dodges space hopper*

Yea Supergrass are really good. Sadly I missed a chance to see them in Manchester not long ago because i only found out they were playing on the day, and couldn't find anyone to go with.

One of these Foo's gigs has both Supergrass and The Futureheads performing, 2 of my favourite bands, and both excellent live, so that should be an amazing gig if that's the one you're/were at.

Radiohead in a couple of weeks, can't wait. The U.K. tour started last night with them even debuting a new song.

Matt

Roller Poster
Foo Fighers were amazing last night - it was a really crazy crowd, made even crazier when they brought out LED ZEPPELIN to play with them!

Shame Wembley Stadium sucks, but hopefully they'll live up to their promise and play 100 nights at the Astoria :p

bob_3_

Giga Poster
i'm going to see Madonna in Cardiff! whoop whoop!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEkt4QLNhyg[/youtube]

Karen

Hyper Poster
woop roll on Friday and DONINGTON DOWNLOAD!

I'm going for the friday and saturday got to miss the sunday but no one on I really want to see. Kill Hannah mainly on the Friday and Him on the saturday. I've never camped at one of these things before so wish me luck!

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Traveling to Download Fest on Thursday for the weekend, should be a pretty good weekend, leaving on Sunday afternoon though, blergh to work on the Monday morning!

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Lain said:

I have 2 of them. Entering at gate c though. It is going to be frickin epic. I think there are more support slots to be announced as well as a7x, Within Temptation and Lauren *only playing because her dad is in Maiden* Harris.