What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

Dave

CF Legend
Still pretty **** live though, Turisas are on the same wavelength, when I saw them the lead singer mimed.

John91

Mega Poster
danielfitzgerald99 said:
THE ALMIGHTY DRAGONFORCE! WITH TURISAS SUPPORTING. I am going to see them at the Astoria and dragging John91 along to loose his gig virginity. I mean, It's freakin' DRAGONFORCE!
Dragging is the wrong word. It's more like you are tagging along with me.

peep

CF Legend
jonnyrocks said:
Got my Feeder tickets for one of their intimate gigs next month today! Well excited, they're one of maybe 3 of my favorite bands that i haven't seen yet, so can't wait!

Sweet, have a good time. I've seen them twice now and they are awesome performers. The crowd usually goes quite insane too when they play the classics that everyone knows. Miss you (the new track they are releasing this year) is also awesome and I can imagine it being another song that will be great played live. What venue is it your going to?

stanford911

Mega Poster
Im debating whether to get tickets for Download this year.
The lineup is crap compared to last years, i'd only go for Disturbed, COB, BFMV, Within Temptation and Airbourne.
Last years though Kicked Ass! Devil Driver, Chimaira and Machine Head... i was in heaven!
If not then i shall be going to see Foo Fighters while im in London later this year on a college trip.

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
peep said:
Sweet, have a good time. I've seen them twice now and they are awesome performers. The crowd usually goes quite insane too when they play the classics that everyone knows. Miss you (the new track they are releasing this year) is also awesome and I can imagine it being another song that will be great played live. What venue is it your going to?

Cardiff, the only one relitivly nearby that had tickets left :p Should be awesome, I've been waiting for a couple of years since I got into them to see them!

Oh, btw, might as well slip this in, if anyone wants to see The Automatic in Portsmouth, 26th April, PM me.

Karen

Hyper Poster
danielfitzgerald99 said:
I envy you. Kill Hannah are awesome. I want to get a ticket for the second day of GIAN (Give It A Name) to see 30stm but I can't get online at home.

Did you get tickets?

I'm going on the saturday to see 30stm in Sheffield with me gal Katie............I also have a spare ticket..........anyone feel free to pm me for details :)

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Nope. Can't be assed. I will just play their album loudly to compensate. I preffered to buy Dragonforce tickets and I am waiting for Slipknot and Machine Head dates so I need to save money.

Matt

Roller Poster
Slipknot/Machine Head [joint tour] will be announced after Reading/Leeds I'm pretty sure. Slipknot will announce it during their set I expect.

Mark

Strata Poster
I got another gig lined up...
wired2new-1-1.jpg

If any of you fancy it, give me a shout on PM..

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
Yes! On the friday, should be immense!

Only problem is a few of my mates have exams on that day so we'll have to go up late...

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Enter Shikari have announced a HUGE UK tour with about 30 dates including 5 in London. They are all small venues and places they would never usually play. The best news is they are playing in Hastings so I am totally there.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
saw Bjork 2 weeks ago...absolutely amazing!

Here is the best 5 minutes of my life.:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol85DUzf6RU&feature=related[/youtube]
^it's not the gig i went to, but they banned cameras in the london one...2 people ended up in hospital after that song.

Lewis

Hyper Poster
danielfitzgerald99 said:
Enter Shikari have announced a HUGE UK tour with about 30 dates including 5 in London. They are all small venues and places they would never usually play. The best news is they are playing in Hastings so I am totally there.

I'm going to the Southampton gig :D can't wait, 2nd time i'll see them live.

Also got Isle of Wight festival in June and might be seeing Foals with some friends.

Karen

Hyper Poster
Download are releasing day tickets tomorrow :) Defo booking myself a saturday ticket.

Still have a Give it a Name ticket in need of a good home...................it's a really good seated ticket...........anyone?

tks

Strata Poster
bob_3_ said:
saw Bjork 2 weeks ago...absolutely amazing!

Here is the best 5 minutes of my life.:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol85DUzf6RU&feature=related[/youtube]
^it's not the gig i went to, but they banned cameras in the london one...2 people ended up in hospital after that song.

RAISE YOUR FLAG!!!!!!! Bjork was so amazing :D:D:D:DD:

AHHHHH I SAW CRYSTAL CASTLES TONIGHT!!!! (jealous richie? =] )
for only £5 wooop. Alice is amazing, she bounded round the stage for ages! :D:D:D:DD EEEEEEEEEEEK i wanna see them again.