What's new

Fright nights

A

Anonymous

Okay, yeah I have been on it before, so the only difference at Fright Nights this year at SAW is there are some actors inside the warehouse? I take it they don't touch you or anything..

jokerman

Giga Poster
I can't tell you exactly about SAW, but the policy with actors at Thorpe in the mazes is that the actors can touch you, so don't be surprised if they do start to.

A

Anonymous

Oh okay, but what I meant is there like just actors inside the cage, or like in the queue line?

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Well today Saw had more actors in the Exit, but they don't really add anything at all really. Arrived at 2pm. Got the rest of my filming done too so I'm happy there. Park was still dead even with Stealth down.

Saw x5
Inferno x2
Colossus x3 (1F)
Rush x3
Vortex x1
Slammer x1
Det x2

Had a good time too. Saw film music over the whole park is good.

Ollie

CF Legend
Probably Se7en and Asylum. If I only do one maze this year I want it to be Se7en. I've always liked it somehow even though it used to be one of the weaker mazes and would love to do it now it's been improved.

Ben

CF Legend
^Well, no.

The least scariest is by far Hellgate, there's barely ANY scares in that maze. And then Curse. Asylum is probably the jumpiest, and has "that part". Se7en's also pretty damn jumpy.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Yeah, Hellgate was worst IMO. Curse was themed well, but its too short and boring really.

I really liked Se7en this year and Asylum was the same as normal, though on our go "the end scare" wasn't there.

So in order of 'scaryness' I say:

1. Asylum
2. Se7en
3. Curse
4. Hellgate