What's new

First coaster of the year

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
furie said:
Caterpillar or powered Buffalo coaster? That is the question!

Or maybe I'll just watch, photograph and enjoy ;)

Sunday anyway, the decision will be made. :)

It was the apple coaster... In the snow! :lol: Also made both Maxi-Minor and Minor_Furie's first coaster of the year an apple too :lol:

Naemuti

Mega Poster
It depends on which park we go to first. Don't know if we're going to hit SF NE GAdv or OG first, but one of the first coasters will definitely be either SROS Kingda Ka or Goliath. Looks pretty good no matter what I get! :p

Aerith

Mega Poster
My first one of the year will be whatever one Benin drags me on at disneyland paris this month. :lol:

Rach

Giga Poster
furie said:
furie said:
Caterpillar or powered Buffalo coaster? That is the question!

Or maybe I'll just watch, photograph and enjoy ;)

Sunday anyway, the decision will be made. :)

It was the apple coaster... In the snow! :lol: Also made both Maxi-Minor and Minor_Furie's first coaster of the year an apple too :lol:

Mine was the same as well. Plus, it was also a new cred. :lol:
Riding it in the snow made it that tiny bit more memorable.

It could've been something a little larger in scale such as Oblivion, but I'm hardly fussed.

Snoo

The Legend
Still praying for SFMM in March, but leaning towards Cedar Point and Magnum XL-200 as my first lap.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
first - the hyede park coaster
2nd - space mountain m2
3 - casey jnr
4 - indy jones
5 - big thunder (paris)
6 - rnrc (partis)
7 - crush

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Well now that I heading to Cali in March, I'm going to make my 1st coaster of '09 & my 200th overall a Golden Oldie. I'll be celebrating the big 5-0 with Matterhorn Bobsleds! :--D

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I'm going to Brighton next week, randomly, so i think i'll go on Turbo for my first coaster of '09, they also have a crazy mouse thing, i think. They'll be new credits too.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Just updating from my post earlier on this page:

I have now been to Brighton and indeed, Turbo was my first coaster of 2009 and also my 40th credit. I thought it was pretty good, if a little steep at £4 a ride. Also enjoyed the crazy mouse today, it seemed to be spinning loads, like it's be freshly WD40'd.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Rock n Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios was indeed my first coaster of the year. I picked up some bonus credits, as well, so I'm up to 870.

I think 900 will end up being Diamondback at Kings Island...

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
In a bit of a surprising turn of events, my first coaster this year actually turned out to be Spongebob Squarepants Rock Bottom Plunge.

Aerith

Mega Poster
1st coaster of the year is Space mountain a Disneyland Paris, it would have been big thunder mountain but when we got there it has broken down :( .

Best coaster is my opinion at Disney for me was Rock and roller coaster.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Crazy Worm at Old Macdonalds Farm, yeeeeaahhh. Actually that's a lie, it was my first credit of the year. First coaster was Nemesis Inferno.